Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 28 days ago)

29,593 posts, read 16,564,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many Tea Party meetings or rallies have you ever attended? I bet you get all your info about them from Stink Progress, Media Matters, or Daily Kos.
There is nothing wrong with having a political meeting at a church, it is the pillar of the community in most places and is the place where the majority gathers at one time.

also, you couldnt think of anything for media matters and Daily Kos? The best way to prove someone wrong is to actually prove them wrong, not make up names like "Stink Progress"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 09:06 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,045,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Did you quote the wrong part or am i the only one who sees Bill was calling you guys paranoid. You should have probably taken "all they have got is their fishing and their hunting" offensively. Atleast when Obama said rural people cling to their guns, it was out of context and he actually said was that they cling out of fear and he wants to change that, Clinton was just saying you cling plain and simple.
I don't cling to my guns or my religion anywhere near as much as Obama worshipers cling to their welfare checks and EBT cards.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I don't cling to my guns or my religion anywhere near as much as Obama worshipers cling to their welfare checks and EBT cards.
I have never gotten either in my life, try again.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
I have never gotten either in my life, try again.
And I've never "clung to guns or religion", isn't that interesting?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
And I've never "clung to guns or religion", isn't that interesting?
I never said you did, but obviously some do with record sales the day after both elections (eclipsed by Sandy Hook).

i have yet to see you post a single stat proving that democrats are the ones clinging to welfare checks, especially considering the break down in the south.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
I never said you did, but obviously some do with record sales the day after both elections (eclipsed by Sandy Hook).

i have yet to see you post a single stat proving that democrats are the ones clinging to welfare checks, especially considering the break down in the south.
I have yet to see anyone explain to me what clinging to guns means, what does record sales have to do with clinging to guns and religion either?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I have yet to see anyone explain to me what clinging to guns means, what does record sales have to do with clinging to guns and religion either?
so you are claiming you dont do something and you dont even know what it means ?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
so you are claiming you dont do something and you dont even know what it means ?
I'm simply asking what you feel it means. I don't behave or think like a mindless liberal moron, I'm curious what they feel "cling to guns and religion" actually means. Are all gun owners clinging to their guns? Are all religious people clinging to their religion? Do these terms apply to all people or only those who don't support/worship Obama?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I'm simply asking what you feel it means. I don't behave or think like a mindless liberal moron, I'm curious what they feel "cling to guns and religion" actually means. Are all gun owners clinging to their guns? Are all religious people clinging to their religion? Do these terms apply to all people or only those who don't support/worship Obama?
before i ever respond to all your name calling, reread the my original comment that you responded to so that you may understand why your entire response is flawed.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
before i ever respond to all your name calling, reread the my original comment that you responded to so that you may understand why your entire response is flawed.
Sounds like someone should have clung to his text books a lot more.

Why can't you just answer my simple question? When Democrats claim that conservatives cling to guns and religion what does that mean to them? You're clearly a Democrat, you're familiar with the terms so why can't you tell me what they mean to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies