Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,045,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Thanks for posting. Doesn't change my mind about reforming gun laws though. Whose "ultimate aim" is to disarm citizens by the way?
You are so naive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 05:08 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,921,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
This god crap is sickening. The founder did not base our government on your book or group of books written by a bunch of uneducated goat herder Jews. They based it on what? Things that were self evident.

Here are some quotes by the founders, not some supposition that you think is fact because it backs up your Zionist view of the world.
How do you know the OP is a Zionist - or is that just your way of saying "k**e" without getting an infraction? I've noticed a lot of people using that as a euphemism these days, but we're not fooled.

Based on your other comments, I'm going with the euphemism explanation. Sheesh, anti-Semitic much? (and I do NOT throw around that term lightly)

Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
How do you know the OP is a Zionist - or is that just your way of saying "k**e" without getting an infraction? I've noticed a lot of people using that as a euphemism these days, but we're not fooled.
If you were not a Zionist you would not fight the term like you do, if the OP was not one they would not use the term Jew with and without a gun. As I stated nothing has a persecution complex like a Jew.

What kind of Jew if not a Zionist? Are you a Christian? Then why say Jew at all? Why not say man or woman with and with out a gun? Why the Jew, The OP birngs in the word Jew and then you all want to like babys when others jump on it. The OP opened the door so suck it up boy.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:13 AM

"The adulterous connection between church and state."

[Thomas Paine, _The Age of Reason_]

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistant that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."

[Thomas Paine, _The Age of Reason_]

"That God cannot lie, is no advantage to your argument, because it is no proof that priests can not, or that the Bible does not."
[The Life and Works of Thomas Paine, Vol. 9 p. 134]

Old 01-03-2013, 05:16 AM

Quote:
If you were not a Zionist you would not fight the term like you do, if the OP was not one they would not use the term Jew with and without a gun. As I stated nothing has a persecution complex like a Jew.
Genius, that was the title of the article - not the title chosen by the OP, who is actually a CATHOLIC. Use your eyes next time, lol.

Quote:
What kind of Jew if not a Zionist? Are you a Christian? Then why say Jew at all? Why not say man or woman with and with out a gun? Why the Jew, The OP birngs in the word Jew and then you all want to like babys when others jump on it. The OP opened the door so suck it up boy.
You're the only one who jumped on it, in fact I (one of the only Jews here) didn't even mention it until YOU did.

P.S. Not all Jewish people are Zionists, and I am not a boy. FYI, you should read a person's profile before making yourself look silly with these assumptions.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Genius, that was the title of the article - not the title chosen by the OP, who is actually a CATHOLIC. Use your eyes next time, lol.

You're the only one who jumped on it, in fact I (one of the only Jews here) didn't even mention it until YOU did.

P.S. Not all Jewish people are Zionists, and I am not a boy. FYI, you should read a person's profile before making yourself look silly with these assumptions.
I really don't give a rats ass. So somewhere else

Old 01-03-2013, 05:19 AM

"In those parts of the world where learning and science have prevailed, miracles have ceased; but in those parts of it as are barbarous and ignorant, miracles are still in vogue."

[Ethan Allen, Reason the Only Oracle of Man, pamphlet, 1784]

"While we are under the tyranny of Priests [...] it will ever be their interest, to invalidate the law of nature and reason, in order to establish systems incompatible therewith."

[Ethan Allen, _Reason_the_Only_Oracle_of_Man_]

"The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma."

[Abraham Lincoln]

Old 01-03-2013, 05:20 AM

Quote:
I really don't give a rats ass. So somewhere else
Translation: I have no comeback, and know my comments were stupid and off-topic. Got it.

And who's crying here? Not me!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I'm not running for office.

I care an awful lot about the 26 families who lost a loved one in Newtown about 20 miles from my house... The right seems to care about their 'right' to own an uzi...
To own an uzi requires a license. No one I know of is talking about fully automatic weapons.

They are telling you, over and over since there seems to be a matter of not having your listening ears on by some, that when you pass LAWS the only people who follow them are law abiding citizens. So when you decide make laws like the ones being bandied about by Senator Feinstein, you take away from the people, the ability to defend themselves from criminals.

I post this AGAIN for people to think about.

1. They say at least 2.5 Million crimes a year is prevented by a legally armed citizen. LET'S take just HALF that number.

2. 1.25 Million crimes, and lets say that ONLY, 1% of them results in saving someone's life.

3. That's 12,500 lives SAVED by a legally armed citizen.

Note I am using SMALLER numbers intentionally. Extrapolated data tells us in all actuality, of the 2.5 Million crimes stopped by a legally armed citizen, 15.7% of those save a life. That's over 385,000 people. In truth, the number is somewhere in between my supposed 12,500 and the 385,000. It is however far greater than the number of people killed by violence, maniacs, and criminals. All of whom, will be armed whether or not laws are passed banning these weapons, OR some other weapon such as a car filled with gas cans or explosives, etc etc.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM

Archie Bunker - A Good Jew Lawyer - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies