Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
As usual, you address no specific points ... just the typical juvenile remarks of no substance.

My only "obsession" is with the truth .... and it's sad that so many are allergic to it.

And you're wrong .... this entire debacle of a staged event is unraveling at the seams for everyone accept the drooling knuckle draggers that will believe any lame story fed them ... including stories that change every 5 minutes, and contradict each other.

The level of ignorance displayed is indescribable.
Drooling knuckle draggers, lol. I raise you one Tin-Foil Hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
As usual, you address no specific points ... just the typical juvenile remarks of no substance.

My only "obsession" is with the truth .... and it's sad that so many are allergic to it.

And you're wrong .... this entire debacle of a staged event is unraveling at the seams for everyone accept the drooling knuckle draggers that will believe any lame story fed them ... including stories that change every 5 minutes, and contradict each other.

The level of ignorance displayed is indescribable.

Please illustrate the evidence that proves this was a "staged event". I can't wait to hear this.

Old 01-06-2013, 11:15 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I would be interested in learning more about this development. Particularly if it's true or not. If so, there are huge ramifications.
Agreed.

If NO "assault weapon" was used to kill those little kids, that'd make the gun control wannabes look real stupid.

Old 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Again, anyone who has been to a tactical shotgun course or has seen a tactical shotgun competition, could quite successfully argue that Lanza could have done just as much(and quite possibly MORE) damage with the 12 gauge.
No doubt about it.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I don't think he dropped the magazine first, Mac. Hard to tell from the video, but it appears the magazine was still in the mag well.
I still would like to see the video......... Link anyone?

I want to see a 'expert' pull the charging handle 10 stupid times when that isn't HOW a expert does it.

A expert releases the magazine catch, and pulls the mag out FIRST.

The the expert would pull the charging handle to get the round in the chamber out, and look to be sure the action is clear when it has to be anyway. A expert might like to pull the handle once more to insure he didn't make a mistake.

A IDIOT will unload a magazine by pulling the handle so many times as there are rounds.... Takes more time wears the bolt, extractor and ejector more, and is a far higher risk........

So I just want to see the so called state police IDIOT doing this.. After all the SOB is said to be a trained
Expert' LOL!

This is the sort of expert that will hold the muzzle to his eye and pull the damnned trigger to be sure the gun is empty......

Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

If NO "assault weapon" was used to kill those little kids, that'd make the gun control wannabes look real stupid.

If he used a semi-automatic handgun or rifle that was not included in the 1994 ban that would make a case for exactly what? The Bushmaster AR-15 has already been used multiple times, Aurora CO, the shopping mall in Oregon, and by the Beltway sniper back in 2002, just one gun but there are others just as deadly.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:21 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
This is the sort of expert that will hold the muzzle to his eye and pull the damnned trigger to be sure the gun is empty......
That would be when a expert is an idiot.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times

Here's the video, Mac.

Also, since when is a cop an "expert" on firearms? He/she should know the workings of his/her service weapon. Other than that....

Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM

687 posts, read 1,377,948 times
It's obvious that the gun pulled from the car was a semi-automatic shotgun. You can clearly see the officer pulling back on the bolt handle on the side of the gun and the shell ejecting. On an AR the charging handle is on the rear and is pulled straight back over the top of the stock.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
That would be when a expert is an idiot.
Any 'expert that would jack ever round out of a mag by passing the round thru the receiver is no expert either.

It just kills me how the left will brand any cop a expert, when that just isn't the case 99.999% of the time.

Most cops don't know squat about guns. The gun is just a part of the uniform. Cops may as well carry a parachute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies