Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,440,125 times

Advertisements

Barack Obama presides over the Great Depression of the 21st century

The Great Depression of the 21st century was a severe worldwide economic depression that began in the U.S. on November 6, 2012 with the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama's Great Depression was the longest, most widespread, and deepest depression and had devastating effects in countries rich and poor and for people rich, middle class and poor. Personal income, tax revenue, profits plummeted. Unemployment in the U.S. rose to 25%, and in some countries rose as high as 33%.

Obama, made history as the first U.S. black president but later became known as; The Welfare President, The Campaigner in Chief, Lier In Chief. Barack Hussein Obama legacy of class warfare, in-sighting racial divisions and lack of fiscal responsibility resulting in Obama's Great Depression of the 21st century.

Last edited by eRayP; 11-30-2012 at 09:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 08:42 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,102,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that began in the U.S. on November 6, 2012 with the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama's Great Depression was the longest, most widespread, and deepest depression of the 21th century and had devastating effects in countries rich and poor and for people rich, middle class and poor. Personal income, tax revenue, profits plummeted. Unemployment in the U.S. rose to 25%, and in some countries rose as high as 33%.

Obama, made history as the first U.S. black president but later became known as; The Welfare President and the Campaigner in Chief, Lier In Chief. Barack Hussein Obama legacy of class warfare, in-sighting racial divisions and lack of fiscal responsibility resulting in Obama's Great Depression of the 21st century.
Not everyone refers to our President in that way...and I have a hard time believing your issues are with his policies, considering the hateful way you speak of him.

Also, those people who actually lived through the real Great Depression would think you're statements are rediculous.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,048,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
Not everyone refers to our President in that way...and I have a hard time believing your issues are with his policies, considering the hateful way you speak of him.

Also, those people who actually lived through the real Great Depression would think you're statements are rediculous.
I am sorry but eRayP has likely heard and read that this 21st depression will make the one in 30's look like a walk in a cake park......

That is unless you have 18 trillion bucks handy.... Obama is just another dirt bag....... You lefties are probably going to live long enough to feel that sting too.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 PM

Of course he will blame the Republicans but who will history remember, the president of course.

Does anyone remember who the House Speaker was during the Great Depression? Of course not... But they do remember who the presidents. We have already been through the great recession and now we will go into a double dip recession and

President Barack Hussein Obama, the first black U.S. president will be remembered as the President of the Great Double Dip Recession or President Barack Hussain Obama, president of the Great Depression of the 21st Century.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM

376 posts, read 655,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Barack Obama presides over the Great Depression of the 21st century

The Great Depression of the 21st century was a severe worldwide economic depression that began in the U.S. on November 6, 2012 with the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama's Great Depression was the longest, most widespread, and deepest depression and had devastating effects in countries rich and poor and for people rich, middle class and poor. Personal income, tax revenue, profits plummeted. Unemployment in the U.S. rose to 25%, and in some countries rose as high as 33%.

Obama, made history as the first U.S. black president but later became known as; The Welfare President, The Campaigner in Chief, Lier In Chief. Barack Hussein Obama legacy of class warfare, in-sighting racial divisions and lack of fiscal responsibility resulting in Obama's Great Depression of the 21st century.
To be fair, the problems started with Harry Reid and nancy Pelosi implementing failed policies of the past. Then Obama made it much worse.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 PM

[MOD CUT/off topic]

It really won't matter who is so called quazzi pres in 16 because dollars now are only worth 4 cents silver in the first place.

It takes 26 paper notes to buy 1 dollars worth of old junky silver coin that adds up to a dollar silver.

That means a silver dime is worth $2.60 cents.

That means a dollar is worth 1/26th of a buck and than means a dollar is worth 4 silver cents but there never was any such thing....

By 2016 a dollar will be in the negative...... hardly worth fighting for except you lefties love Debt.... You just love it and because you know it can't be paid back.. You think the USA is TOO BIG to FAIL......

That's what Greece thought, and western Euro is about to go down..... We will go with it...

Won't bug me that much, but i don't know what you lefties are gonna do......

Eat cake i guess.......

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-01-2012 at 06:36 PM..

Old 11-30-2012, 09:09 PM

5,319 posts, read 9,014,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
To be fair, the problems started with Harry Reid and nancy Pelosi implementing failed policies of the past. Then Obama made it much worse.
Sure .... let's simply forget that the subprime mortgage mess which led to millions of foreclosures was created when Republicans controlled ALL branches of government.

That "house of cards" economy was handed to the Dems in Jan 2007, just in time for it to completely collapse.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Sure .... let's simply forget that the subprime mortgage mess which led to millions of foreclosures was created when Republicans controlled ALL branches of government.

That "house of cards" economy was handed to the Dems in Jan 2007, just in time for it to completely collapse.
Subprime mortgage mess is Obama's fault!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The only difference between your liars and ours is that ours are not also closeted gays.
I am no republican. But your post was very amusing and I plan to rep you for it too. I will give honest rep for amusement value you Earn. So it is real rep, unlike whom ever sent me a insult..

Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,134,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am no republican.
And I'm no democrat. So we're even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies