Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 10:45 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,492,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Numerous pages later and not a single right winger has proven me wrong. That speaks volumes,..
https://www.city-data.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26474510

I'm sure how you define a right-winger but...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 12:08 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,907,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26474510

I'm sure how you define a right-winger but...
It does show class on your part, but you're riding solo while the hardcore right wingers on this site have gone missing

Old 10-13-2012, 12:21 AM

38,836 posts, read 26,701,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Sorry, he's "one of yours" and has show again clearly that the teabaggers are nothing but liars and filthy animals. Does this not bother you?

In 2000!

It's now 2012.

That means, if the story is accurate, he knocked up this "unidentified woman" twelve years ago.

Sometimes people do things they regret later in life.

Sometimes people change.

Jane Roe's prolife commercial - YouTube

Last edited by momonkey; 10-13-2012 at 12:35 AM..

Old 10-13-2012, 12:25 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,370,567 times
When people say tea partiers are screwing Americans, I didn't know they meant it literally.

Open up and say ahhhhhhh

Old 10-13-2012, 12:28 AM

38,836 posts, read 26,701,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
There is quite honestly something wrong with the reasoning abilities of the majority of people who frequent this forum

The Associated Press: Transcript: Rep. DesJarlais urged abortion

"Davis said his campaign was aware of the transcript during that race, but he wasn't able to confirm its authenticity until a recent conversation with DesJarlais' ex-wife."

"Unidentified woman"?

"Ex-wife"?

GAFB!

Old 10-13-2012, 12:41 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,950,889 times
hypocrisy? dear god it's like having flashbacks to church.... people preach what they can't live.. it's like.. do as I say not as I do... well I say.. F..YOU...

"in a perfect world"... the world's not perfect and your moral codes won't make it so no matter how hard you try.. you just make life miserable for yourself and those around you.. live and let live.. it's easier on your conscience..you won't go around annoying the $hit out of everyone around you with your high horse values... and you won't end up looking like a hypocrite... it's like win win win...

Old 10-13-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Davis said his campaign was aware of the transcript during that race, but he wasn't able to confirm its authenticity until a recent conversation with DesJarlais' ex-wife."

"Unidentified woman"?

"Ex-wife"?

GAFB!
I see you support doctors having sex with their patients. Nice.

What the hell does banging your patients have to do with taxes? Is he going to use the hotel room as a tax write off?

Go tea party!!!

Old 10-13-2012, 01:01 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,894,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Hmmmm????

The "proof" is pretty sketchy.....he ex-wife making claims...that's never happened before, eh?

OOOOOoooooo....and it's from "Think Progress" too.

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Yeah, these sorts of things could be made up too:

Quote:
...Court records indicated that DesJarlais confessed to having at least four affairs during the marriage...

Old 10-13-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Yeah, these sorts of things could be made up too:
I really don't care that he had an affair, I'm more concerned that this tea party leader had sex with his patients.

Old 10-13-2012, 01:06 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,894,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I see you support doctors having sex with their patients. Nice.

What the hell does banging your patients have to do with taxes? Is he going to use the hotel room as a tax write off?

Go tea party!!!
Let's just not forget that he hinges the sanctity of life on whether it is funded by taxpayers:

Quote:
“I have been a consistent supporter of pro-life values,” DesJarlais told The Chattanooga Times Free-Press in August. “This bipartisan bill simply prevents taxpayer dollars from being used to perform abortions. Human life is sacred and taxpayer funding of abortion is counter to the values a great many Tennesseans hold.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies