Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,751,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadspeak View Post
And yet you wonder why people ask if your being paid to post ? How many threads have you made now either bashing Obama or "liberals" I have a question for you and many other "conservatives" on this site... How many of you have EVER actually bashed a republican ? Whether it be a "moderate", Tea party, GOP, or libertarian. When is THE LAST TIME any of you have EVER posted a thread bashing them ? Instead EVERY SINGLE POST OR THREAD JT has made has been nothing but derogatory towards "liberals" You are either being paid or you sir have a deep seated hatred for people who do not agree with you.

I don't hide the fact that I am highly partisan.

So what? I have a right to be and I actually earned that right by serving my country for 20 years in the military.

NO liberal is going to silence me!!!

PS: I was a hippie in the 1960's. We hippies didn't trust the government. We were labeled then as "Left-Wingers". Today, I would be classified as a Right-Wing/Libertarian type. Funny how that happens...a complete 180 in my label even though I still believe the same way as I did in the 60's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 11:41 AM

13,555 posts, read 17,155,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post

So what? I have a right to be and I actually earned that right by serving my country for 20 years in the military.

You are, correct you earned the right to carry water for the GOP and be waived around by the tail by your right wing media heroes. It's sad that's what you use your freedom for, but no one should stop you from wasting so much of your time posting dozens of threads on here daily with the sole intention of attacking the President. And you don't even get paid for it......

Old 10-08-2012, 11:41 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,282,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
If Republicans in the House hold a hearing that means: 1) it couldn't be for political reasons and 2) "serious".....LOL

Cause there is no history of that!
So Americans are bing dragged out of our embassy's and killed and you do not think the congress should look into it. I guess its much better to have more embassies over run then possibly look at why this happened

Old 10-08-2012, 11:49 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,139,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So Americans are bing dragged out of our embassy's and killed and you do not think the congress should look into it. I guess its much better to have more embassies over run then possibly look at why this happened
Sadly I think many of the "progs" would like to see that very thing. In their eyes the US is evil and due some sort of payback. The enemy within I call them. McCarthy tried to flush em out back in the day.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
You are, correct you earned the right to carry water for the GOP and be waived around by the tail by your right wing media heroes. It's sad that's what you use your freedom for, but no one should stop you from wasting so much of your time posting dozens of threads on here daily with the sole intention of attacking the President. And you don't even get paid for it......

AS far as I know, I am entitled...thank you.

PS: Make up your mind please....you just said I was paid, now you say I'm not. I'm not confused, but it seems you are.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 AM

45 posts, read 26,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Wow! That's quite a little one-paragraph diatribe.

I'm especially interested in the part where you say Romney 'brought' notes to the debate. (Just FYI, the proper word is 'took'. Not 'brought'. Unless, of course, you were there.) Where's your proof? Silly little posts scattered here and elsewhere where incredibly dumb liberals mistook a hankey for notes?

Bring us the proof, please.

BTW, your hero o0bama is a moron in the worst sense of the word. Without a teleprompter, he's mush.
Actually if it were a one line paragraph I wouldn't have periods, which I do have. And thank you for deflecting, I just re-watched the video and it does look as if it is notes he BROUGHT in, but If I am wrong than I relent in what I said. Funny though how that's the only thing your interested in in my entire post?

Old 10-08-2012, 11:53 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,183,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadspeak View Post
Actually if it were a one line paragraph I wouldn't have periods, which I do have. And thank you for deflecting, I just re-watched the video and it does look as if it is notes he BROUGHT in, but If I am wrong than I relent in what I said. Funny though how that's the only thing your interested in in my entire post?
Oh - we are interested in every false thing that you wrote in your post - its just that you were all over the map and so wrong on nearly every point that it is hard to know where to start to correct you.

Give me time - I promise that I will analyze and dissect your post completely in the near future - in response to your question "how was it nonsensical".

First I need to eat something - which I guranteee will be easier to digest then what you wrote.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post

Obama has ordered Liberals to simply consider this incident as a "bump in the road".

It's rather humorous that they come to this thread not to discuss the actual TOPIC, but only to try and deflect attention away from it by attacking the messenger.

You notice that no liberal has actually debated anything related to Obama's failure to keep our appointed officials safe from terrorists?

Of course if this had happened under the Bush Administration, they'd be HOWLING.....but WE are the partisans.....LOL!!

Old 10-08-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post

PS: I was a hippie in the 1960's. We hippies didn't trust the government. We were labeled then as "Left-Wingers". Today, I would be classified as a Right-Wing/Libertarian type. Funny how that happens...a complete 180 in my label even though I still believe the same way as I did in the 60's.
You have every right to be as highly partisan as you like but then how can anyone on this site take you seriously ? It would be just the same as some who's highly partisan except on the left side, they would not be able to be taken seriously either. I've said before and I will say it again if you have your blinders on where you think your party is the greatest you are being lied to same goes for a lefty who thinks his/her party is the best.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Oh - we are interested in every false thing that you wrote in your post - its just that you were all over the map and so wrong on nearly every point that it is hard to know where to start to correct you.

Give me time - I promise that I will analyze and dissect your post completely in the near future - in response to your question "how was it nonsensical".

First I need to eat something - which I guranteee will be easier to digest then what you wrote.
Alright well hope you enjoy your lunch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies