Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 09:45 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,457 times

Advertisements

Stealing credit for killing osama and constantly bragging about it pissed off not only the Navy Seals but also led to deaths of Americans overseas.

OBAMA RESPONSIBLE FOR LIBYA DEATHS?

Obama’s constant “bragging” about killing Osama bin Laden led to the attacks on the U.S. embassy in Libya. The violent assault left a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead on Tuesday.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Obama Could Be Responsible for Libya Deaths | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 09:49 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,229,951 times
So are you saying we shouldn't of killed bin Laden or are you saying he should of killed him and then never tell anyone that happened? I thought we weren't suppose to be living in fear of terrorism.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:55 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,304,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So are you saying we shouldn't of killed bin Laden or are you saying he should of killed him and then never tell anyone that happened? I thought we weren't suppose to be living in fear of terrorism.
Pretty much. I knew these right wingers were sad when Bin Laden was killed, but this is ridiculous.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:57 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,229,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Pretty much. I knew these right wingers were sad when Bin Laden was killed, but this is ridiculous.
I know, I thought that is what they wanted to see during the Bush years was to have bin Laden hunted down and killed, I mean Fox News talked about it daily and would throw bin Laden up on their ticker regularly.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 PM
F40

826 posts, read 858,655 times
Wow when I thought I have read some of the most craziest thread's these nut jobs keep on topping themselves. This thread is a Gem though . This has to be payback for Bush being called out for his true incompetence while he was the president . Bush will always be known as the worst president ever.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:27 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,993,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F40 View Post
Wow when I thought I have read some of the most craziest thread's these nut jobs keep on topping themselves. This thread is a Gem though . This has to be payback for Bush being called out for his true incompetence while he was the president . Bush will always be known as the worst president ever.
I never voted for him, nor am I a fan, but thats a crazy statement. It led me to this interesting chart that is sortable and although he ends up towards the top of the list, definitely not "worst ever" maybe worst in modern times.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-12-2012, 11:30 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,676,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Stealing credit for killing osama and constantly bragging about it pissed off not only the Navy Seals but also led to deaths of Americans overseas.

Obama’s constant “bragging” about killing Osama bin Laden led to the attacks on the U.S. embassy in Libya. The violent assault left a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead on Tuesday.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Obama Could Be Responsible for Libya Deaths | TheBlaze.com
Not sure whether it's you or Rush but this is one "sick puppy" thread and will die quick.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,428,837 times
After Bin Laden was killed one of my thoughts were how they would retaliate. Yes we know that they attacked us first but that is not how they think. When I heard Biden screaming GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead in his speech I wondered if the bragging would cause anger. 5 days later on 9/11.

Think of it this way, if an enemy killed someone you held high then bragged for the world to hear, wouldn't it anger you? I am not saying it caused it but it certainly did not help the situation. I am not saying be silent but we really should consider our world. Don't be a wimp but don't poke at them and stoke the fires either.

Let the flaming begin.

Last edited by eRayP; 09-13-2012 at 01:14 AM..

Old 09-13-2012, 12:19 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,393,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post

Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't you guys go with that?

Starting the countdown till Romney withdraws his candidacy...

Old 09-13-2012, 05:29 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,583,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh kill him alright but don't make a big fanfare about it and then spend your time boasting about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies