Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,616,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Obama is an arrogant guy. Why not he's been conning folks ever since he talked his way into Columbia as a transfer student.
He's pResident Snow Job.

I thought we already knew about the deal with Bohner going up in flames because Obama tried to squeeze him for more money. The book must have more than that to offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 01:34 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,616,802 times
baloney, Barry's gay, Michelle is just a cover. Maybe Michelle is really Michael.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:38 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,298,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well from what my former neighbor said. He went to H.S. in HI with Obama, and had him in 3 classes.Told me some interesting tibdits that Obama told the students back then.
this is a carry over from the birther thread. It was a lie then, and its a lie now.

Either you don't have a neighbor, or you former neighbor was pulling your leg, or he was simply a liar.

Quote:
Interesting things, because these very things are being disputed today, then he would have lied about these in H.S. or these things he is lying about now.
Like how in the birther thread, you claimed that this neighbor said that Obama told him that he was born in Kenya?

It's still hearsay of hearsay. Carries as much weight as my dog's poop for the day.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:39 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,298,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
baloney, Barry's gay, Michelle is just a cover. Maybe Michelle is really Michael.

If Barack Obama is gay, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell.

Please provide proof that he is gay.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:47 AM

14,596 posts, read 23,197,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
So you run to the Pravda on the Hudson (NYT) and run back here with Nate the avowed and open lefty's unbiased tripe!?
What does Nate's political leanings have to do with his statistical analysis?

Old 09-07-2012, 02:57 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,859,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
What does Nate's political leanings have to do with his statistical analysis?
REALLY? REALLY?

you have to ask?

I think Rush has a poll that he is releasing today .. I'll come back later with the results.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:42 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,366,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
So if Michelle doesn't trust him why should we?.
Says the Daily Mail based on info from the National Enquirer. All the "news" that's fit for idiots....

Old 09-07-2012, 07:12 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,517,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
this is a carry over from the birther thread. It was a lie then, and its a lie now.

Either you don't have a neighbor, or you former neighbor was pulling your leg, or he was simply a liar.

Like how in the birther thread, you claimed that this neighbor said that Obama told him that he was born in Kenya?

It's still hearsay of hearsay. Carries as much weight as my dog's poop for the day.
I know that and yes he did tell that to my former neighbor and some other students. I can't say he didn't or he did, i was not the one in school with him.

I sincerely believe from my heart that my former sucessful neighbor, has no reason on earth to lie.

For gosh sakes i saw Obama in the yrbook, the young guy he then was.

Heresay, but when a lot of people are making the same heresay claims, don't you think it ought to be looked into.

I am not claiming i am telling you what my former neighbor claims.

You don't have to accept what i say, or you can dismiss it, or accept at that time, he was saying different things, to the students.

My former neigbor says he liked sports then also.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:26 AM

29,980 posts, read 43,102,852 times
It seems many posters will go to lengths to deflect from the thread topic which is Bob Woodward, a left leaning journalist with much credibility throughout the years, and his book which portends to reveal how Obama's hubris has stood in the way of progress on Capitol Hill.

Are the naysayers willing to attack their own Bob Woodroof or only to continue to deflect from the thread topic?

Old 09-07-2012, 09:24 AM

47,132 posts, read 26,280,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Your problem .. along with all of the Obama worshipers is .. Woodward is someone who has cred!

He and Bernstein have already taken down one President .. is Obama next?
Hmmmm
Yeah, this time for sure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies