Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 02:11 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,469,005 times

Advertisements

Sure he is a communist. Just look how he has taken this nation's wealth and redistributed it to his bankster and corporate buddies. Oh wait, W did that too, guess he is also a communist. OK, just check under my bed and in my closet, no commies hiding there. Guess they are all hiding in government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 03:33 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you trying to say that certain facts are more factual than others? If so how about you either listing some of your facts or attempting to point out which of the facts Kengor talks about aren't anything but propaganda.

Now remember my definition of propaganda is anything from absolute lies to absolute truth that is used to further an agenda.
You mean like posting a thread using the word Communist, saying you agree with it, then saying you don't see where he calls anyone a Communist, like that? Word games on your part and not very slick. Clue; The Blaze, The Godfather, and Beck are all pure propaganda, furthering the brainwashing of the far right and getting them to spread it on the web for others to be infected, fortunately it only works on sheeple that do not question the "stuff" they are fed, Roy.

Old 07-14-2012, 08:39 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
Sure he is a communist. Just look how he has taken this nation's wealth and redistributed it to his bankster and corporate buddies. Oh wait, W did that too, guess he is also a communist. OK, just check under my bed and in my closet, no commies hiding there. Guess they are all hiding in government.
But Marv so many of these people think that Kengor is so much like McCarthy and he called a huge number of people out for being communists. Those people were in government and not a lot different than most of the progressives in our government now.

Old 07-14-2012, 09:00 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will guess that you don't know that Glenn Beck has come out much in favor of that book. I think there may be plenty of truth in it about Davis and Obama.
Oh Roy, why the worship of Beck. My staunch republican father used to love him until my dad thought he became crazy. And my dad doesn't think any republican is crazy. But he thinks Beck is a wacko these days.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You mean like posting a thread using the word Communist, saying you agree with it, then saying you don't see where he calls anyone a Communist, like that? Word games on your part and not very slick. Clue; The Blaze, The Godfather, and Beck are all pure propaganda, furthering the brainwashing of the far right and getting them to spread it on the web for others to be infected, fortunately it only works on sheeple that do not question the "stuff" they are fed, Roy.
I see that you don't really know what propaganda is for real. See you think that propaganda is anything you don't believe or accept and that is often not the truth. Your facts are things you believe in so they tend to seem a bit propaganda like to me.

I won't tell you again what I consider to be the definition of propaganda since you only seem to think it is anti-left knowledge.

The title of the book that I was writing about happens to be The Communist and you being so filled with left leaning misinformation makes one wonder if you don't see that what you spread is propaganda to all those who don't think as far left as you do.

Old 07-15-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh Roy, why the worship of Beck. My staunch republican father used to love him until my dad thought he became crazy. And my dad doesn't think any republican is crazy. But he thinks Beck is a wacko these days.
Hey, girl, does your dad watch Beck these days? Has he done so since Beck left Fox? There has been a severe change in the man and the way he presents things, but most people here don't know that because it costs $4.95 per month to watch his show on line. Many of those who once were real supporters of his haven't seen him in a whole year for that reason.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:40 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,182,764 times
I always wondered why the Democrats have a love affair with Communism. FDR thought "Old Joe" was a misunderstood dictator and his cabinet was full of Communists which he joked about. Is it that Democrats just hate individual freedom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies