Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 04:27 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,807,225 times

Advertisements

she should have slipped some bacon in the cart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 04:29 PM

38,839 posts, read 22,671,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Feminist Journo Charged with Hate Crime for Helping Muslim Woman with Groceries - One News Page

LMAO. Gotta love it when Liberal/Communist beliefs are used against Liberal/Communists.
Sweet justice.

The balkinization of the British culture has begone, it won't be long before Muslim sectors get to ignore British law and follow their own local versions of Sharia, and then they can start to create their own fiefdoms.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:31 PM

14,916 posts, read 13,173,781 times
Yet another example of this OP posting an extremely slanted, one-sided version of a story devoid of material facts. The crime for which she was charged (and acquitted) was assaulting (pushing) a pregnant women while calling her and her husband suicide bombing terrorists.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:34 PM

23,662 posts, read 17,653,356 times
Who really knows exactly what happened.

Seems to be like those domestic calls police go on where they try to help the woman and then get turned on themselves. The hardest cases for any policeman to get into.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:35 PM

38,839 posts, read 22,671,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Yet another example of this OP posting an extremely slanted, one-sided version of a story devoid of material facts. The crime for which she was charged (and acquitted) was assaulting (pushing) a pregnant women while calling her and her husband suicide bombing terrorists.
Name calling? By a liberal? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked.

BTW, I'd love to see your links to this new information.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
To be fair, she was acquitted. And you decided to open with 'name calling liberal' - I thought the liberal minority crying racism card would be played first.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:38 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,835,873 times
Quote:

That wasn't name-calling...

And the thread has another link to the "other" version of this story earlier.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:

Another poster found the same article and linked to it earlier, so I didn't bother to included it. But here ya go:

Photographer to the famous 'called a Muslim family suicide bombers during row in a supermarket' | Mail Online

Old 07-11-2012, 04:43 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,267,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Who really knows exactly what happened.

Seems to be like those domestic calls police go on where they try to help the woman and then get turned on themselves. The hardest cases for any policeman to get into.
I would imagine the security guard who broke up the altercation and the clerk at the check out counter where all this occurred. But then I'm just guessing.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:45 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,653,616 times
Glad this story sounded a little out there to others posters as well:

"When your offer of help was rejected you became more confrontational and you very quickly lost control and were shouting at them. ‘Your tone was aggressive and you used the words “suicide bomber” and “terrorist”, and told them: “I am a British citizen. I don’t know where you are from.” . . . "Heathcote-Drury is also accused of telling the family: ‘You’re probably claiming jobseeker’s [allowance].’ She denied this and using any racist language, and said she was the true victim.

Read more: Photographer to the famous 'called a Muslim family suicide bombers during row in a supermarket' | Mail Online

Who knows what happened. Those checkout lines make some people nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies