Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 01:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

There is the answer to the is it a tax or not. Of course, although the Solicitor General argued on day 2 that it is a tax that was in question now Obama says the Court was wrong for what they used to allow his law. It do get more and more confused but now we know that he doesn't need the Supreme Court. He has told us that many times and now is ready to throw them away just as he has Congress.

Jay Carney: SCOTUS Was Wrong about the Mandate, Because Obama Says So - Kate Hicks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
There is the answer to the is it a tax or not. Of course, although the Solicitor General argued on day 2 that it is a tax that was in question now Obama says the Court was wrong for what they used to allow his law. It do get more and more confused but now we know that he doesn't need the Supreme Court. He has told us that many times and now is ready to throw them away just as he has Congress.

Jay Carney: SCOTUS Was Wrong about the Mandate, Because Obama Says So - Kate Hicks
I fear you might die of boredom without PRESIDENT OBAMA to attack. lol

Old 07-05-2012, 02:03 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Jay Carney is Baghdad Bob's identical twin.

Highly amusing if you can stand it.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:19 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
So you're saying Roysoldboy is going to die of boredom in a few months? Good for all of us when he is without obama to kick around....

Old 07-05-2012, 08:17 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,577,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

I really hate to tell you this Roy but it was ONE, One single justice out of NINE. NINE there ROY, do you know there are NINE justices on the Supreme court. So Roy, I'd like to tell ya, there are 9 you know, justices that make a decision and out of those 9, did ya remember that, 9 Roy. Well just One of them said it's a tax. That's ONE roy, one out of NINE.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:24 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
That One saved it for Obama's butt.
Good chance it would have been thrown over the cliff without that.

So it's the deciding factor that allows the giant slew of all the other taxes this cursed thing rains down upon us.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
However, he is there and I will attack him every chance I get when he is this wrong about anything. Lets see now what was it in my post that you wanted to call out for being an attack on The One?

Old 07-05-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
So you're saying Roysoldboy is going to die of boredom in a few months? Good for all of us when he is without obama to kick around....
Which part of the link are you most conversant about. Go ahead and talk about what the nice young lady said instead of attacking me for telling the truth about Obama. I am not kicking him around when I say that he says he doesn't need Chief Justice Roberts to tell him that the law is a tax law. I saw him saying that the Supreme Court doesn't need to be there. What did you see the lady saying?

Old 07-05-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I really hate to tell you this Roy but it was ONE, One single justice out of NINE. NINE there ROY, do you know there are NINE justices on the Supreme court. So Roy, I'd like to tell ya, there are 9 you know, justices that make a decision and out of those 9, did ya remember that, 9 Roy. Well just One of them said it's a tax. That's ONE roy, one out of NINE.
Poor soul. In case you don't understand every decision by the SCOTUS has two opinions or more depending on the thinking of the Justices. One opinion was written for the majority and Roberts wrote it. Have any of the 3 girls or Breyer argued that he was wrong. If they did it would have to have been outside the Court's business and they just don't do that, at least not right away. The Majority has spoken and you don't understand that part. Yes, Roberts should have just argued that under the Commerce Clause this abortion was unconstitutional but he went further and said that it being a tax law was constitutional.

When will you left leaners understand what happened? Maybe never but I will continue to try to explain as much of it as I think you can handle.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That One saved it for Obama's butt.
Good chance it would have been thrown over the cliff without that.

So it's the deciding factor that allows the giant slew of all the other taxes this cursed thing rains down upon us.
I have an interesting thread going now about who is the biggest liar in the administration and as of now I think it was LaBolt in his interview with Soledad O'Brien this morning on CNN. If it isn't Obama about this subject it has to be Valerie Jarrett and you can read about her there also. Maybe it is Jack Lew Obama's White House Chief of Staff.

Roberts has spoken up but we can effect the end of this law by voting as many Democrats out of office as possible this fall. That coupled with electing Romney ends Obama and Obamacare, I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies