Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,999,290 times

Advertisements

It will of course spur economic growth right...............

"(CNSNews.com) - While making positive comments about the most recent five-year-plan developed by the Communist government of the People’s Republic of China, Undersecretary of State Robert Hormats specifically applauded China’s decision to lower taxes because it would spur economic growth."

But what does the great orator squeal about..........

"Meanwhile, in a speech in Vermont on Friday, President Barack Obama argued that it was "basic math" that taxes needed to be increased on wealthy Americans so the government could provide more to the poor."

What say you swooners? I guess if Obama gets his way and we become a communist country then it will be ok to cut taxes?

Obama Administration Applauds Tax Cuts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
He obviously applauded tax cuts here too. You got one when he extended the Bush Tax cuts. (and don't even try to pretend as if you're in the bracket that didn't get a tax cut)

Old 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM

Applauded? LOL. You swooners are lost.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:59 PM

S'what i thought.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:02 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,757,898 times
I can't speak for China, but tax cuts here are the last thing we need.

Time to lay off the crackpipe and face the boomer tsunami with honesty and courage.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,524,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It will of course spur economic growth right...............

"(CNSNews.com) - While making positive comments about the most recent five-year-plan developed by the Communist government of the People’s Republic of China, Undersecretary of State Robert Hormats specifically applauded China’s decision to lower taxes because it would spur economic growth."

But what does the great orator squeal about..........

"Meanwhile, in a speech in Vermont on Friday, President Barack Obama argued that it was "basic math" that taxes needed to be increased on wealthy Americans so the government could provide more to the poor."

What say you swooners? I guess if Obama gets his way and we become a communist country then it will be ok to cut taxes?

Obama Administration Applauds Tax Cuts
Why don't quote what Homats said in your own link? He said it is GOOD FOR CHINA.

Or, maybe you think the US and China have identical economic systems and what applies to one applies to the other.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I can't speak for China, but tax cuts here are the last thing we need.

Time to lay off the crackpipe and face the boomer tsunami with honesty and courage.
Agreed. But the spawn of Ronald Reagan can't get enough of it. Tax cuts are the cure for all that ails you. SMH...

Of course, it all depends on who wants the tax cut. I can remember when the right said "all tax cuts are good and don't need to be paid for." But when Obama wanted to extend the payroll tax cut, they were all of a sudden a bad thing (something that i agree with).

Now tax cuts are good again. Until Obama is dumb enough to propose another one. Then they'll be bad. Whatever.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:17 PM

You lunatics do whatever obama tells you to do. What is funny is he keeps changing his stance or supports both sides of an issue anymore so you can hardly keep up. Make sure to check in with your handlers before posting to keep up would be my advice. Your folks are losing it just like your now supreme court hating leader. Do you hate the supreme court too now? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies