Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,960,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
lol

lol

I love these forums man.

You do understand how easy this is to do correct? Simple electronics and ability to transfer the data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_line_communication
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Sounds like another coverup going on with fallout coming from Japan. They aren't even testing the fish that we continue to import!!!
California Slammed With Fukushima Radiation
If you type in 'CA radiation japan' virtually the same article pops up on the first few pages, they just change a few words and claim it as their investigative journalism.
Well we are all in trouble w/ the Japan issue, but the Japanese, especially. It is typical of governments to try to manage such situations, usually by down playing them. Pretty common.

There are things you can do, but other than that, it's reality. Govts more and more act like Big Corps and just try to down play things due to cost and liability. Radiation is easy to ignore. Pacific sea food could very well be contaminated. Of course in the gulf you got BP poisons.

It's really something, for years they terrified people about the sun, but act unconcerned about multiple nuclear meltdowns.

The release of contamination keeps going on, even after estimates keep going up in trillions of bq released.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:13 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,821,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
When was this information declassified?

It was outdated in 1968 !
!!

I could not leave this country for a period of 7 years after I got out of the army. I had to have governments permission to get married. After security check on my new family to be.

I haven't given away any classified info DOH!!

Ever hear of the Pueblo ? A crypto ship was interecepted by the North Koreans I believe or china one of those.

This ship had all the equipment; all the manuals BUT this system was fool proof - it was impossible to hack. Only two computers that were turned on at the exact same time, would be able to communicate with each other provided they each had identical cards for the reader.

The code would change every 1/10 of a second and would not repeat itself in a period of 58 years. That technology was obsolete in 1969!!

Old 04-01-2012, 12:15 AM

Maybe it is one of them silly 'burthers' ?

We will find out once the feet are removed from da mouth I bet.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:58 PM

47,107 posts, read 26,237,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
You do understand how easy this is to do correct? Simple electronics and ability to transfer the data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_line_communication
There's a bit of difference between "it's possible to modulate AC power frequencies to carry data" and "ANY TELEVISION can be used to listen in on any conversations EVEN WHEN IT IS TURNED OFF" - in 1968, even.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:01 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,109,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
It was outdated in 1968 !!!

I could not leave this country for a period of 7 years after I got out of the army. I had to have governments permission to get married. After security check on my new family to be.

I haven't given away any classified info DOH!!

Ever hear of the Pueblo ? A crypto ship was interecepted by the North Koreans I believe or china one of those.

This ship had all the equipment; all the manuals BUT this system was fool proof - it was impossible to hack. Only two computers that were turned on at the exact same time, would be able to communicate with each other provided they each had identical cards for the reader.

The code would change every 1/10 of a second and would not repeat itself in a period of 58 years. That technology was obsolete in 1969!!
I own the book about the Pueblo incident.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:21 PM

Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
There's a bit of difference between "it's possible to modulate AC power frequencies to carry data" and "ANY TELEVISION can be used to listen in on any conversations EVEN WHEN IT IS TURNED OFF" - in 1968, even.
The TV off switch doesn't matter in this case, as long as you had sufficient power. The ability to record or pickup information doesn't take much. As I said it isn't difficult and I think you are severely underestimating our technological ability if you think 1968 tech couldn't handle such a thing.(Tesla was an amazing man.) Though I do understand this view abit since so much has been suppressed. Either way, given sensitive information, it would seem part of a reasonable protocol.

I mean they have chambers in cappodocia, I believe where, everyone in the entire underground city can hear you just from one room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaMAEYF1TdI

Last edited by CDusr; 04-02-2012 at 12:27 AM..

Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,134,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
After which of your strokes did you start believing all that nonsense?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:58 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,432,208 times
What was the point of this thread again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies