Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 04:44 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,935,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoomafoo View Post
Should I be afraid of black people now? Are they going to go after all white people or just one? With all of the talk, I'm starting to get the feeling I should run for cover.
I recommend that you stop thinking out loud; it doesn't paint a very flattering picture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 07:21 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,580,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
New Black Panther Party member Hashim Nzinga was arrested Monday for possession of a gun. He recently made news for offering $10,000 to anyone who captured George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin to death.

Black Panther Party leader arrested after offering $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

Justice!
these kind of people idiots are what i like to call useful idiots. the left whip these people up into a frenzy and they lap it up like hungry dogs!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:32 PM

835 posts, read 1,044,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManGuy View Post
Aren't blacks ashamed of their leaders?
He is not a black leader. The New Black Panther Party has no rule over blacks.

That like saying "Aren't whites ashamed of the leader of the KKK?"

Old 04-01-2012, 09:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,542,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
He is not a black leader. The New Black Panther Party has no rule over blacks.

That like saying "Aren't whites ashamed of the leader of the KKK?"

You are misunderstanding the title of the thread.

He is a leader in the New Black Panther Party. That in no way is suggesting that he is a Black Leader of all blacks in our nation.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If someone put $10,000 on a black man's head for killing a Hispanic guy , would the blacks like that?

I don't think so.

I don't know why you guys talk about it like the entire black race got together and agreed to put up this bounty.

It was a selective few out of one racist group.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:36 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,196,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManGuy View Post
Aren't blacks ashamed of their leaders?
You think that even an insignificant minority of African Americans believe that the New Black Panther Party has some leadership role in the black community? If you do, you are delusional.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You are misunderstanding the title of the thread.

He is a leader in the New Black Panther Party. That in no way is suggesting that he is a Black Leader of all blacks in our nation.
I was responding to a comment another user made.

He asked if black were ashamed of their leaders.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I was responding to a comment another user made.

He asked if black were ashamed of their leaders.
Aha, thank you for clarification.

Are you sure that poster was not referring to the disgusting, infammatory and inciteful rhetoric of a couple of the most famous Black Leaders since the Treyvon Tragedy?

Old 04-01-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I don't know why you guys talk about it like the entire black race got together and agreed to put up this bounty.

It was a selective few out of one racist group.

People talk this way because of the silence from some Black Leaders over this bounty. They should be specifically and actively denouncing it and trying to bring about peace. Now, maybe one of the two that are most-disgusting have started to do so. I hope so but haven't been lucky enough to see them do so, if so.

Like our president, he has remained silent too many times when he could have spoken out against things others were doing from his side of the proverbial aisle.

Like! ONE time he made me have some respect for him. It was before he was elected and some on the left went to town on Palin's daughter for being pregnant. BO had the wisdom or the coaching to speak up and say that ALL of the children of all candidates should be left alone, and he actually sounded like a decent person.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
People talk this way because of the silence from some Black Leaders over this bounty. They should be specifically and actively denouncing it and trying to bring about peace. Now, maybe one of the two that are most-disgusting have started to do so. I hope so but haven't been lucky enough to see them do so, if so.

Like our president, he has remained silent too many times when he could have spoken out against things others were doing from his side of the proverbial aisle.

Like! ONE time he made me have some respect for him. It was before he was elected and some on the left went to town on Palin's daughter for being pregnant. BO had the wisdom or the coaching to speak up and say that ALL of the children of all candidates should be left alone, and he actually sounded like a decent person.

Why should Black leaders have to denounce it? Just because one black messes up another one needs to fix it?

That's like like asking why bush never commented the Aryan Brotherhood Training videos.

He was wrong for putting up the bounty and he needs to be arrested by the law. But, black leaders don't have to speak on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies