Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:10 AM

17,468 posts, read 13,010,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
By Golly Whitaker, I'm there with ya Bob!!!!

So what if a couple of Marines **** on dead bodies, so what if soldiers plan and execute civilians and then plant weapons on their bodies, so what if they lie about it at their court marshals.

So what if our soldiers start cutting body parts as souvenirs and desecrating the bodies of other Humans.

So what if our soldiers are warned not to burn the Korans, if they were burned, not to let any of the Muslims see the burning of the Koran, if it must be destroyed

So what if our soldiers are taught this before and while deployed.

So what, if we know that we are in a people's country that think differently about their religious book than most any other people and to damage it will cause more trouble than it's worth.

I mean we MUST NOT and WILL NOT ever apologize when we have made a mistake!!
WE ARE 'MERICANS AND CAN KICK EVERY BODIES ASS ON THE PLANET!!!
Your ill informed if you think a few bad soldier's represent the whole military. Your post is sickening and un American.

The Clinton's and Obama's don't speak for all Americans and if they feel this way they should move and take some of you with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 10:22 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,705,917 times
I didn't read anything that indicated an apology. Where did you get that?

She said the correct things, I think. After all, don't we all mostly ignore the blazing rhetoric of the candidates?

After all, she was talking to non-Americans. They only know what they read or see on the news. They don't understand how our elections really are, just as we don't really know what goes on in other countries.

DIPLOMACY

Look the word up for the correct meaning.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,499,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I didn't read anything that indicated an apology. Where did you get that?

She said the correct things, I think. After all, don't we all mostly ignore the blazing rhetoric of the candidates?

After all, she was talking to non-Americans. They only know what they read or see on the news. They don't understand how our elections really are, just as we don't really know what goes on in other countries.

DIPLOMACY

Look the word up for the correct meaning.

Hillary said that what Republican candidates are saying is not really how Americans feel.

She is a liar. She lied right to their faces.

Millions of Americans agree with what these candidates are saying about Obama, his entire administration and this whole Koran thing.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,974,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Your ill informed if you think a few bad soldier's represent the whole military. Your post is sickening and un American.

The Clinton's and Obama's don't speak for all Americans and if they feel this way they should move and take some of you with them.

"Only I can be an American, don't you get it"...

"The President and Clinton are making me sad"

"WWAAAAA"!!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,678,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Hillary said that what Republican candidates are saying is not really how Americans feel.

She is a liar. She lied right to their faces.

Millions of Americans agree with what these candidates are saying about Obama, his entire administration and this whole Koran thing.
Millions may agree but 10''s of millions disagree with what they are saying.

She is telling the truth, most of the republican candidates are a bunch of liars and hypocrites anyways. Why believe anything they say?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,025,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Millions may agree but 10''s of millions disagree with what they are saying.

She is telling the truth, most of the republican candidates are a bunch of liars and hypocrites anyways. Why believe anything they say?
If you were to drop the partisan crap and admit most of the candidates were liars and hypocrites regardless of the party they're affiliated with I could agree with you.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:11 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,992,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

The biggest problem with Clinton and Obama and their despise of the American people is that they're still sending our American soldiers into these areas while providing them no support and no backing.

They are making Americans out to be terrible people and putting our men and women in terrible danger.

Okay -- so Clinton and Obama think Americans are evil -- then BRING home all the troops and stop getting our soldiers killed over there.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:26 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,477,855 times
This apology is not surprising, coming from an administration who apologized for Muslim violence and the death of our soldiers over burning a silly little book.

According to far left kooks, those Americans deserved to die since they didn't respect the Islam faith. If Christians behaved the way Muslims did, you certainly wouldn't be hearing apologies from the left.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
"Only I can be an American, don't you get it"...

"The President and Clinton are making me sad"

"WWAAAAA"!!!!
Guess when your just a child, this would be your response!! Cute baby though............

Get back to us when you can be an adult and realize the Clinton's are as much of a problem as any others that are in politics for a life long career.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The biggest problem with Clinton and Obama and their despise of the American people is that they're still sending our American soldiers into these areas while providing them no support and no backing.

They are making Americans out to be terrible people and putting our men and women in terrible danger.

Okay -- so Clinton and Obama think Americans are evil -- then BRING home all the troops and stop getting our soldiers killed over there.
I agree, but I think this is their plan. They had no intentions on bringing our troops home. They've used the "We will end this BUSH WAR" and hid behind their real focus to make America look weak and bad in the eyes of our enemies.

What's worse is the people on the left are blinded by Obamas "ROCK STAR" image. They made Bill Clinton a "Rock Star" guess a real President just won't do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies