Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 12:29 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,323,162 times

Advertisements

Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips defended Pat and said that his critics are the real racists. Pat Buchanan, whose most recent book has a chapter titled "The end of White America?"

Quote:
And the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC), a white supremacist hate group that has called blacks a “retrograde species of humanity,” also expressed strong support for Buchanan and Edwards.
Tea Party Nation Head Defends Pat Buchanan: The Real ‘Racist Nuts’ Are In Color Of Change | TPMMuckraker

Pat Buchanan: I’m Not A Racist Homophobic Bigot – I’m A Victim | The New Civil Rights Movement

Pat Buchanan Defends Hitler - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 08:30 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,226,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips defended Pat and said that his critics are the real racists. Pat Buchanan, whose most recent book has a chapter titled "The end of White America?"

Tea Party Nation Head Defends Pat Buchanan: The Real ‘Racist Nuts’ Are In Color Of Change | TPMMuckraker

Pat Buchanan: I’m Not A Racist Homophobic Bigot – I’m A Victim | The New Civil Rights Movement

Just as you can't judge the entire OWS movement by the actions of an individual, you can't judge the tea party movement by the actions of this one invididual. I am curious if the tea party members on here agree with the tea party founder. Why is the tea party founder so vested in something that appears to have nothing in common with the tea party agenda?

Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,914,657 times
I applaud their honesty.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,998,084 times
Quote:

NO Surprises there

Old 11-18-2011, 09:46 AM

35 posts, read 18,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Just as you can't judge the entire OWS movement by the actions of an individual, you can't judge the tea party movement by the actions of this one invididual. I am curious if the tea party members on here agree with the tea party founder. Why is the tea party founder so vested in something that appears to have nothing in common with the tea party agenda?
Correct. But closed minded people are on both sides of the proverbial aisle.

There are some wise people in the Tea Party and some wise people in OWS.

Unfortunately in cases like these many times extremists seize an opportunity to forge their myopic agendas.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:59 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,998,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltywater View Post
Correct. But closed minded people are on both sides of the proverbial aisle.

There are some wise people in the Tea Party and some wise people in OWS.

Unfortunately in cases like these many times extremists seize an opportunity to forge their myopic agendas.
Sadly, you are correct

Old 11-18-2011, 10:00 AM

7,083 posts, read 12,087,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
The Tea Party Nation is the third largest Tea Party organization, that hosted Sarah Palin (and tried with Michele Bachmann and Marsha Blackburn) and organized the 2010 Tea Party convention...that is not "one person".

I am not a fan of the Tea Party, but this group in itself seems to be the repository for the worst of humanity. It's not good if your third largest political faction of "like minded people", and the one that built funding mechanisms for 2010 Tea Party candidates, to be filled with lunatic bigots many of your own front runners don't seem to even want to be associated with. To even be viewed as not accepting of their view points, it is best not to have them running visible financial and campaigning for the Tea Party...that's just common sense.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:03 AM

710 posts, read 1,515,730 times
40 years ago the number of jewish deaths was 2 million, then 4 million. It has been at 6 million now for about 20 years now. Just recently a friend of mine was amazed to learn from his daughter that while in school studying WW2 the number being now taught is 10 million. I guess 10 million of "gods chosen people" supersedes 50,60,100,200 million etc. of the rest of the world.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:31 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,767,549 times
Quote:

But the liberals had and have no problem when the ACLU defends Nazis in this country. What a bunch of BS!

Old 11-18-2011, 10:41 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,226,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
But the liberals had and have no problem when the ACLU defends Nazis in this country. What a bunch of BS!
I'm surprised you didn't mention Obama. AS far as the ACLU is concerned, they defended the Constitutional rights of the Nazi's. Are you against freedom of speech? Back to the treahd, care to comment on the subject or on what the poster right before you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
40 years ago the number of jewish deaths was 2 million, then 4 million. It has been at 6 million now for about 20 years now. Just recently a friend of mine was amazed to learn from his daughter that while in school studying WW2 the number being now taught is 10 million. I guess 10 million of "gods chosen people" supersedes 50,60,100,200 million etc. of the rest of the world.

Last edited by Skinny Puppy; 11-18-2011 at 10:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies