Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 04:02 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,053,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Snarky. It's the Thread TITLE, not a typo in a post. If you care enough to relate the opinion of someone, spelling their name correctly would seem pretty obvious.
Another one! Nope, cannot address the thread topic at all, just attack the typo regardless of location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 04:02 PM

605 posts, read 708,047 times
More biased-opinions being touted as "fact" by the right-wing agenda. As more and more citizens across the WORLD join the 99% protest, it will be clear who is behind OWS.

People.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:04 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,053,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annilyna View Post
More biased-opinions being touted as "fact" by the right-wing agenda. As more and more citizens across the WORLD join the 99% protest, it will be clear who is behind OWS....
It is already clear:
Zombie » The 99%: Official list of Occupy Wall Street’s supporters, sponsors and sympathizers

Old 11-04-2011, 04:05 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,380,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
As usual, Rudy gets right down to the nub of it - obama and the dems OWN this bowel movement. OWS scum repeat obama's talking points daily, are inspired by his class warfare rhetoric and violent undertones.

Giuliani: OWS Is Millstone Around Obama's Neck That Will Take Presidency Down | RealClearPolitics

The violence WILL get worse as city officials, residents and business owners start clearing out these useless squatters.

The violence and horrible rhetoric aimed at the police is on his shoulders.
These poeple are lawbreakers. The Constitution allows for "peacable" assembly. They have no Constitutioan right to do what they are doing, and further, the government has the Constitutional duty to protect property and those being harmed by these thugs.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:15 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,503,582 times
Quote:
As usual, Rudy gets right down to the nub of it - obama and the dems OWN this bowel movement. OWS scum repeat obama's talking points daily, are inspired by his class warfare rhetoric and violent undertones.

Giuliani: OWS Is Millstone Around Obama's Neck That Will Take Presidency Down | RealClearPolitics

The violence WILL get worse as city officials, residents and business owners start clearing out these useless squatters.

The violence and horrible rhetoric aimed at the police is on his shoulders.
I still haven't made up my mind on whether I support these guys or not. I tend to be distrustful of populist movements of either party. I'm visiting friends in downtown Chicago this weekend and learned that Occupy Chicago is meeting tomorrow in Grant Park and the Board of Trade. I think I'll go check it out to see if it's as good or as bad as people say.

I see you live in Chicagoland. Have you seen these rallies firsthand?

Old 11-04-2011, 04:16 PM

68,387 posts, read 54,647,903 times
Guiliano? Doesn't he make some of those cheap California jug wines?

Old 11-04-2011, 04:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,061,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Sorry, I didn't see your Spelling Nazi badge.

Typos happen. Grow up.
Yeah, can't have any of those around here, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Snarky. It's the Thread TITLE, not a typo in a post. If you care enough to relate the opinion of someone, spelling their name correctly would seem pretty obvious.
I beg, beg, beg forgiveness for the heinous crime of spelling his name wrong. OMG, the "O" is pretty close to the "U" on the keyboard!!

Re-lax.

Now, BACK to the topic of obama OWNING OWS, which is a wonderful thing. They use his words, his slogans, they adhere to his call for class war. Good stuff.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:27 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,703,238 times
Quote:
Another one! Nope, cannot address the thread topic at all, just attack the typo regardless of location.
Quote:
If the OP wanted to appear intellegent he might actually spell the name of the person he is attacking correctly.
I've ready enough of your posts to realize I should expect hypocrisy whenever I read your posts but just to spark your memory I posted the above. But perhaps the OP should take your advice, you as well.

Cheers!

Old 11-04-2011, 04:29 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,703,238 times
Quote:
Yeah, can't have any of those around here, huh?

I beg, beg, beg forgiveness for the heinous crime of spelling his name wrong.

Re-lax.
O really? I thought you would take your own advice.

Quote:
Speaking of heavyweights. Get a spell checker.
Quote:
I suggest he/she invest in a thesaurus, dictionary and a spell-checker.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:32 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,589,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post

Anyway, who cares what Rudy says...He's desparate, he's milked 9/11 for everything he could
As you were. Rudy was directly involved in 9/11. He was right there and almost lost his life as a result. People were dying all around him. He was enveloped in the debris. His city was attacked. If anyone can talk about 9/11 and relate to people about it or New York it's Rudy. Grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies