Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 02:01 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,106,425 times

Advertisements

Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.

It is all political.
Satan would have man’s wealth and the economy within his control.

The sign of the beast would be the coin of the day. Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s. We all use coin of some kind. Even paper coin and plastic coin. All numbered and accounted for. We have all taken on and wear the sign of the beast. We just do not acknowledge it in those terms.

It is impossible for our socio economic demographic pyramid to collapse. It can only redistribute. It will always have a pyramidal shape of some kind. This means that we can collectively decide what that shape should be and stabilize it if we choose to do so. It would profit the whole common and give greater long term benefits and growth.

The stabilizing force is in the hands of the rich and powerful who are presently holding the wealth. The same ones who are just gabbing and not putting their money where their mouths are.

We are told by the media; the spread between the rich and the poor continues to be widen. More and more wealthy individuals are giving up their fortunes to show an example; there is profit in spending. Everyone wins; not just the wealthy.

I have to ask the rest of the wealthy individuals to do the same. You know when you spend; everyone will profit from it. Don’t hang unto it. You know you can spread the wealth and stabilize our economy situation. In the end you will also profit from it.

Since we see government controlling the economy, to a great extent, and knowing that spending is good for the demographic common, and because it has been the poorer sectors ---taking it in the chin; should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth ----so that all may profit?

After all, Such laws have been used in the past.

Regards
DL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 02:12 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
I thought you were talking about herman cain's plan 999 or inverted. 666 the sign of the beast. Herman may be the anti-christ.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:13 PM

529 posts, read 364,014 times
I find this amusing since I don't believe in fairy tales etc etc...

Old 10-28-2011, 02:14 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,980,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I thought you were talking about herman cain's plan 999 or inverted. 666 the sign of the beast. Herman may be the anti-christ.
Herman Cain's vision of the devil:

Old 10-28-2011, 02:15 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
now i've got an iron maiden song stuck in my head.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:20 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
The OP seems to be making some broad assumptions without any facts to back them up.

To the best of my knowledge Christ didn't preach collective salvation but that each must come to him of his own free will. Thus, forced "social justice" and re-distributive wealth via the government as a means of collective salvation are myths of the statists.It is the love of money which is the root of all evil, not the money (coin) itself. As for the mark of the beast, I suspect we may see relized that with digitized money and the forced implantaiton of RFID cards one day in the not so distant future for on the spot information transfer of finanical and health care information from the user to the provider.

Our US Constitution, when strictly ahered to, is a stabilizing force by limiting the greed of government for more and more power by denying individuals their liberty and their earnings. The state is the source of most violence world wide (wars). The state uses violence and the threat of violence to get its way and to force people to conform their behavior and activities to its wishes. It is a parasite intent on destroying its host civilizations. Yet, the OP would appear to be that same kind of statist wanting more power, more money, more control.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:25 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,396,474 times
The story of revelations and the anti christ are so vague that you can make a case for anyone to be the anti christ.

Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Bill Gates, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Qaddafi, and Usama Bin Laden could all be twisted to meet the requirements of the anti-christ.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:39 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,624,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
now i've got an iron maiden song stuck in my head.

Iron Maiden Run To The Hills music video - YouTube

Old 10-28-2011, 02:54 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
not the one i was thinking of but........ that'll work.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:55 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,418,437 times
There is no God. There is no Satan. Stop worrying and just live your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies