Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 04:18 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,001 times

Advertisements

Read this on another site today. If Fox is Faux, then MSNBC is Naux.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 06:27 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Unlike the anti-democrat media, IE: FOX News, they are waiting for the results of the investigation....
Are you really willing to go on record and say the MSM NEVER airs a story until AFTER the investigation is over?

I just took this from their site

"US taxpayers could be on hook for Europe bailout".
http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/16/7795342-us-taxpayers-could-be-on-hook-for-europe-bailout (broken link)

Why are they reporting this when the "investigation" isn't over. Hmm, "could be". Sounds like speculation to me.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 09-16-2011 at 06:38 PM..

Old 09-16-2011, 06:31 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Any evidence in yet?

Didn't think so.....

Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Not one segment about the obama/Solyndra debacle. The scandal is ALL OVER the networks, in the print media, on cable...EXCEPT for the ed, madcow, larry and tingle's shows.

Not one word from this bunch of radical leftists, who are clearly interested in protecting obama as much as they can.

MSNBC Prime Time Programs Still Haven't Reported Obama's Solyndra Scandal | NewsBusters.org

Amazing, isn't it?

No wonder they have virtually ZERO credibility.
Yes, it sure is amazing. Some people still don't understand that "TV news" doesn't really report news.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Any evidence in yet?

Didn't think so.....
WHAT are you talking about? I know in canada it's hard to get US news without a leftist slant, but the FACTS are known in this case.

Clear and simple. Really, just stop.

We all know what your response would have been 4 years ago if something like this came to light.

Your advocating that journalists NOT report on scandals and corruption until AFTER there has been a "verdict" is really just transparently obvious how much even YOU realize obama is hurt by this.

Here's a perfect example for you - so, you would have been a-ok with the NYTs NOT reporting on abu graib until AFTER the military had finished it's investigation?

The ads will be wonderful next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Yes, it sure is amazing. Some people still don't understand that "TV news" doesn't really report news.
Uh... yeah. They all happen to be reporting the corruption and crony capitalism in this White House. I seem to remember that kind of stuff really bothering you...before...when a Dem was not running the show.

That MSNBC prime time leftist kooks are ignoring this scandal is evidence of just how far they are willing to debase and discredit themselves to help obama.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
WHAT are you talking about? I know in canada it's hard to get US news without a leftist slant, but the FACTS are known in this case.

We all know what your response would have been 4 years ago if something like this came to light.

Your advocating that journalists NOT report on scandals and corruption until AFTER there has been a "verdict" is really just transparently obvious how much even YOU realize obama is hurt by this.

Uh... yeah. They all happen to be reporting the corruption and crony capitalism in this White House. I seem to remember that kind of stuff really bothering you...before...when a Dem was not running the show.
I'm sure you'll let us know when the evidence is revealed, as long as it suits your agenda that is....

Old 09-16-2011, 07:15 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
I'm sure you'll let us know when the evidence is revealed, as long as it suits your agenda that is....
The evidence has been revealed. Didn't you watch the hearings? Haven't you listened to the reporting? The facts? Read the emails from the WH? Noticed the crony relationship between obama and his billionaire recipient of stimulus funds? Took note of the warnings from the DoE and others regarding the "not ready for prime time loan" that obama was pushing? Read the emails from a WH official warning the political consequences of letting them go under last year or NOW? Took note obama's billionaire donor gets his money back before the taxpayer? Took note that is against the law?

No, I don't suppose you've read or heard about ANY of the above. That would make it much harder to deny the facts.

Maybe you should go read up before offering your opinion that is clearly behind the news cycle.

If you're watching MSNBC, I don't suspect you will EVER get the story straight.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:

Here's a perfect example for you - so, you would have been a-ok with the NYTs NOT reporting on abu graib until AFTER the military had finished it's investigation?

That MSNBC prime time leftist kooks are ignoring this scandal is evidence of just how far they are willing to debase and discredit themselves to help obama.
Of course, all the network news (except Fox) is comprised of people who owe their allegiance to Moscow and commie ideals. But I thought you already knew that,

Old 09-16-2011, 07:19 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,312,328 times
Look at what they did to that Young Turks guy cause of complaints from the Obama administration. Same thing with Keith Olbermann who became critical of Obama then was fired after GE's CEO Immelt became economic advisor to Obama.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
The evidence has been revealed. Didn't you watch the hearings? Haven't you listened to the reporting? The facts? Read the emails from the WH? Noticed the crony relationship between obama and his billionaire recipient of stimulus funds? Took note of the warnings from the DoE and others regarding the "not ready for prime time loan" that obama was pushing? Read the emails from a WH official warning the political consequences of letting them go under last year or NOW? Took note obama's billionaire donor gets his money back before the taxpayer? Took note that is against the law?

No, I don't suppose you've read or heard about ANY of the above. That would make it much harder to deny the facts.

Maybe you should go read up before offering your opinion that is clearly behind the news cycle.

If you're watching MSNBC, I don't suspect you will EVER get the story straight.
You seem to be riled up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies