Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 03:30 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,972,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
Look at the methods the leftists are using in this forum, also used by the media, and described in detail in his manifesto.

Anyone even suggesting we slow down or cease muslim immigration is called a "racist" or personally attacked. This attempt to stifle all discussion about a topic that many people are starting to really focus in on is not going to work. Either the media, who sadly takes the lead on many subjects, is going to start addressing the issue in a rational, mature and serious manner, or the attack in norway will be repeated.

People who are frustrated, cornered and feel they are not being taken seriously when they see their country being ripped apart by those in power will inevitably lash out, as this guy did.

Actually, that sounds like a lot of people on the left/arab muslim terror apologists trying to excuse away muslim terror attacks...
Reality check, seems I have to post this regularly to stop the fear mongering. In 20 YEARS, the Muslim population of the US will be approximately 1.7% of the entire population. Now if you honestly believe that less than 2 people out of 100 in 20 YEARS will be dictating our laws and as you say raping our women and forcing their beliefs on us then you are reaching at best or not basing your arguement on facts and reality.
Your continued repeating of the Lie that Liberals are making excuses for terrorists, (no one is doing that), it is only your own frustration of dealing with those that will not simply accept your fear as something they should take upon themselves without good reason. My belief is it is because instead of looking at the facts yourself you have listened without question to those here in the USA that have spread untruths to instill fear in the populace and to make them more willing followers of those same peoples own agendas. Try rethinking your fears and just maybe you will come to realize the what you fear is in reality a myth.
As for the real terrorists, we as a People should fight them wherever we find them, one way is to not live your life in fear and to alter our system or lives in reacton to their deeds, if we do then they have accomplished their goal and made us live in fear.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,969,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Reality check, seems I have to post this regularly to stop the fear mongering. In 20 YEARS, the Muslim population of the US will be approximately 1.7% of the entire population. Now if you honestly believe that less than 2 people out of 100 in 20 YEARS will be dictating our laws and as you say raping our women and forcing their beliefs on us then you are reaching at best or not basing your arguement on facts and reality.
Your continued repeating of the Lie that Liberals are making excuses for terrorists, (no one is doing that), it is only your own frustration of dealing with those that will not simply accept your fear as something they should take upon themselves without good reason. My belief is it is because instead of looking at the facts yourself you have listened without question to those here in the USA that have spread untruths to instill fear in the populace and to make them more willing followers of those same peoples own agendas. Try rethinking your fears and just maybe you will come to realize the what you fear is in reality a myth.
As for the real terrorists, we as a People should fight them wherever we find them, one way is to not live your life in fear and to alter our system or lives in reacton to their deeds, if we do then they have accomplished their goal and made us live in fear.
Casper
This threat is perpetuated by the zionist movement. They have real and actual concerns as to a threat to Israel, they use the U.S. to fight the war by proxy.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:48 PM

1,123 posts, read 777,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
You also have to ignore the fact that a number of Dominionist (Christian) fanatics wish to do the exact same thing.
How many dominionist christians are there?

Are they 1.5 billion strong, supporting terrorism all over the world, control 57 countries most of whom are dictatorships, seek world domination, are mass immigrating to other nations for the purpose of conquering them through demographics, conducting and supporting massive volumes of terrorism, etc.?

Not sure if the 2 groups are quite comparable.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:49 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,479,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Straight from the horses mouth (not from someone else's rear end)...

On Mosque Opposition: "All About Hate, Islamaphobia"

Now, would you like an extension of the same logic from him on a different case?
There is absolutely nothing that Ron Paul could say that I would regard as being worthy of reading. He's a racist, guilty of double-speak, a politician to his core the way he can manipulate people en masse to hang on his every word.

No thank you, I prefer my brains UN-scrambled.

And for the record. I am AGAINST building a mosque near the WTC memorial.

There was a church that should have been rebuilt before any mosque is put anywhere near ground zero. They have decided not to rebuild.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...o-church-dead/

Old 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM

1,123 posts, read 777,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
How do you know that the trend will not increase? However, your stat is correct, but even I would have to admit that the influence of jews vastly exceeds their numbers. From:

New Pew Forum Report Projects Global Muslim Population - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

"Although several European countries will have substantially higher percentages of Muslims, the United States is projected to have a larger number of Muslims by 2030 than any European countries other than Russia and France."

Quote:
Your continued repeating of the Lie that Liberals are making excuses for terrorists, (no one is doing that)
You mean you've never heard one of the far leftists claim, well they conduct terrorism in israel because of:

a) the "occupation
b) israel humiliates them
c) the "occupation"
d) a, b, c, and d

Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,071,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
How many dominionist christians are there?

Are they 1.5 billion strong, supporting terrorism all over the world, control 57 countries most of whom are dictatorships, seek world domination, are mass immigrating to other nations for the purpose of conquering them through demographics, conducting and supporting massive volumes of terrorism, etc.?

Not sure if the 2 groups are quite comparable.
Holy crap, every Muslim is part of a vast army for world domination through a secret immigration war and violent terrorist acts?

My god, you sound just like the Norway shooters manifesto. Get help, seriously.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:00 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,750,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Over here it's mexican nationals who won't assimilate. However, I'll play devil's advocate here. I could make the point that western civilization is dying. We've become too decadant. We're on our way out.

Huge numbers of us, american liberals, leftists, assorted marxists ect, virtually all europeans, no longer believe in our culture, our people, or our values. Why would an immigrant from a vibrant, growing, living, culture want to emulate us?
So very sad and so very true.

About all we've done as a culture in the years of recent memory is stepped all over each other in a fierce competition to out-apologize the other guy for everything we've ever accomplished.

Much as I wish it were otherwise, wow....did you ever hit that nail on the head.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,479,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
So very sad and so very true.

About all we've done as a culture in the years of recent memory is stepped all over each other in a fierce competition to out-apologize the other guy for everything we've ever accomplished.

Much as I wish it were otherwise, wow....did you ever hit that nail on the head.
You are right.

People on the left have a self deprecating kind of sensibility in the way they relate to the international community.

You only need to search for pictures of Obama bowing to every world leader he has ever met since he went into office.

Every picture is a constant apology.

Makes me sick.

The final straw will be when they replace "E Pluribus Unum" with "We're sorry. With Love, the United States of America." on our money.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:58 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,472,317 times
We have reletives from out of state, visiting. They are liberals. They live in their own little world (as they all do) but I did warn them that my area was going down the tubes. When they asked why, I told them that it was the influx of illegals. I got my head ripped off for being a racist. They told me how dissapointed they were with me, and thought that I should love the fact that I live in a very diverse area. That they only have 2 types of people where they live. Black and white. No Asians, no Mexicans, no muslims.
So when it was time for them to get gas in their rental car, they asked me if I would go get the gas for them. They said that they went to several gas stations, but didn't get out of the car, because they felt un safe!!!!! Too afraid to get out and pump their own gas. LOL!
Yeah, hypocrites.
They are family and I love them, but they are clueless lefties. Maybe this trip will open their eyes a bit.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:03 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,969,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
We have reletives from out of state, visiting. They are liberals. They live in their own little world (as they all do) but I did warn them that my area was going down the tubes. When they asked why, I told them that it was the influx of illegals. I got my head ripped off for being a racist. They told me how dissapointed they were with me, and thought that I should love the fact that I live in a very diverse area. That they only have 2 types of people where they live. Black and white. No Asians, no Mexicans, no muslims.
So when it was time for them to get gas in their rental car, they asked me if I would go get the gas for them. They said that they went to several gas stations, but didn't get out of the car, because they felt un safe!!!!! Too afraid to get out and pump their own gas. LOL!
Yeah, hypocrites.
They are family and I love them, but they are clueless lefties. Maybe this trip will open their eyes a bit.
Funny, Yes Diversity is a wonderful thing if all of them went to Harvard. There are places where I live where they would not have gotten out of the car and there are only white people that live here, but...

‪Dueling Banjos Deliverance‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies