Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 06:44 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,986,640 times

Advertisements

I don't know. A friend and I were debating this.

Obama reminds me of some clueless imbecile who lucked into all of his accomplishments through affirmative action and a gift at oratory. Jim Jones comes to mind. Heck, he doesn't even know how many states there are and can't pronounce simple words like corpsman. We still don't know what his grades were in college--any sensible reason for that? You can bet he's stupid because if his grades were all that, we would know about it.

Biden, on the other hand, is a gaffe machine. He tells disabled people unable to walk to stand and be recognized. He's made quite a few racist gaffes, but then again so has Obama (remember "acted stupidly"?). Joe seems like he might be a nice fellow to have a beer with, but comes across as pretty clueless when he starts talking about anything of substance. Most unbiased people who listen to Biden try to talk substantively about most issues think he's whacko.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 06:50 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,347,527 times
They are both equally stupid. Obama just hides it better with his teleprompter usage.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:54 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,921,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
They are both equally stupid. Obama just hides it better with his teleprompter usage.
Your status presumes we make it to 1/20/2013

Old 07-12-2011, 07:03 AM

1,492 posts, read 1,237,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Who is he really hiding it from though? We all know the teleprompter is there and when it messes up he gets really mad and flustered.

On the other hand, at least Biden isn't trying to act like someone he isn't. I think he knows he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer so he plays it.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:05 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,668,134 times
They make a good team, and deserve each other.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,181,170 times
Obama is actually book smart, Biden is a bumpkin.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:10 AM

37,823 posts, read 41,147,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

We still don't know what his grades were in college--any sensible reason for that? You can bet he's stupid because if his grades were all that, we would know about it.

What do you think?
Not necessarily. Maybe he just failed Economics. That would have probably killed his chances for being President in 2008 considering the economy at the time.

Remember Bush/Kerry Yale transcripts? Everybody thought Kerry was such a brainiac compared to Bush but in 4 years Bush had only 1 D and that was freshman year in Astronomy. Kerry on the other hand had 5 D's but two D's were in History and one was in Political Science. Kerry's grades weren't released until after the election. Bush had a 77 average and Kerry a 76 so I'm thinking Kerry was embarrassed by the subjects of 3 of his D grades (Political Science, History) because Bush's transcript had already been released so Kerry knew their average grades were similar.

The other thing that might be embarrassing on them is if he had a lot of Incompletes.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:38 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,219,449 times
Quote:

Obama reminds me of some clueless imbecile who lucked into all of his accomplishments through affirmative action and a gift at oratory. Jim Jones comes to mind. Heck, he doesn't even know how many states there are and can't pronounce simple words like corpsman. We still don't know what his grades were in college--any sensible reason for that? You can bet he's stupid because if his grades were all that, we would know about it.

Biden, on the other hand, is a gaffe machine. He tells disabled people unable to walk to stand and be recognized. He's made quite a few racist gaffes, but then again so has Obama (remember "acted stupidly"?). Joe seems like he might be a nice fellow to have a beer with, but comes across as pretty clueless when he starts talking about anything of substance. Most unbiased people who listen to Biden try to talk substantively about most issues think he's whacko.

What do you think?
Your statement (in bold above) is immature and without merit. So, the only way a Black person can achieve success is through affirmative action? Ivy Leagues are just handing out prestigious degrees to Blacks? If so, perhaps I should give them a call....I haven't yet received my proper dues.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:40 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,863,637 times
Quote:

What do you think?
Biden...Obama not dumb... just communist.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:13 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,668,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Biden...Obama not dumb... just communist.

They both lack good judgment, common sense and wisdom...that makes them dangerous, puts our nation's wellbeing at peril.

Last edited by lilypad; 07-17-2011 at 11:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies