Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 12:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Bwahahaha! Yeah, being the President of the US is best defined as "living on a govt salary". Sour grapes, anyone?

Which is funny, because Trump's face distinctly had the look of someone forced to swallow something unpleasant. His words, his pride, perhaps even a bunch of sour grapes? Who knows?

That trout-pout look on Donald Chump's face was the from the taste of eating crow....served up cold LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM

760 posts, read 685,704 times
Wow, just watched it. Trump got some hard hits! I was rolling

Old 05-01-2011, 12:48 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
all I heard was a few clips this morning: I did not find it as funny as apparently everyone else did, and I think it it getting sillier and more degrading every year. WEll, maybe not quite true: last year was probably worse. Regardless, I can't find anything funny about degrading other people over and over. A fun, roasting is different, they usually are wonderful humor, but last night, from what I did hear went way over the line.

NIta

And when Trump decided to lie about the Hawaii B.C and go full scale bats*** conspiracy theorist he set himself up for all of this. He has only himself to blame.

Old 05-01-2011, 01:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That trout-pout look on Donald Chump's face was the from the taste of eating crow....served up cold LOL
and he deserved every minute of it.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:57 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
What degrading funny things were said about Obama ? I bet they were real funny ? Did the comedian wish Rush Limbaugh dead ? That was funny . Hahaha sorry I missed it.

I listened to as much as I could , Blacks don't like Trump ? Thats funny to you ? What was funny ? If someone , even in kidding , said all blacks don't like me I would not laugh.
westwaswon, get over yourself.

As a black woman it was very funny. Trump said, "the blacks" like me. Seth said, only if the blacks are a white family. Absolutely hilarious!!

Old 05-01-2011, 02:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Trump responds....and holds back. Surprisingly.<snip>
What a whining blowhard Trump is....

Old 05-01-2011, 03:01 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
I loved the stone faces at the FOX News table when Obama joked about them....bahahahaha!

Old 05-01-2011, 03:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I thought he was going to walk out, or stand up and yell he was that mad. He'd better grow thicker skin if he wants to run for president. He's too used to having 'yes men' around him.
Exactly! Funny, that's sort of what Bush said about Sarah Palin, too. And we know how she acted for so long in the public limelight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Uday and Qusay were govt officials who were actually compicit with Saddams crimes against the Iraqi people. Remember the "rape rooms" that those two were running?

Ghaddafi's grandchildren are innocent civilians.
The old "that's different".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
And when Trump decided to lie about the Hawaii B.C and go full scale bats*** conspiracy theorist he set himself up for all of this. He has only himself to blame.
Exactly! He was going to show all of us! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I loved the stone faces at the FOX News table when Obama joked about them....bahahahaha!
Some more "can dish it out but can't take it" types.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:08 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
This should be a fun thread. All the hate from some people.

Even Bush made fun of himself once, which was funny. I guess you think he shouldn't have stooped down to other's jokes toward him. It was funny then and funny now.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

I don't know how old you are, but you sound pretty much like a 5th grader with your name calling and I guess you think it is funny? Kids love to call each other names, adults usually show a little more maturity.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies