Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 11:31 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,308,340 times

Advertisements

Somalia: Muslims murder convert from Islam to Christianity - Jihad Watch

Islam has a death penalty for apostasy and we see it being carried out again and again. As we prepare to celebrate Easter in this country we should remember those around the world that can not express their faith for the very real fear of being killed for doing so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 11:34 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,411,375 times
Those who espouse extremism have the faces of men, but the minds of animals.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:50 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
But it's a religion of peace! Strange that liberals who seem to hate religion (mainly Christian religions) and support gays and their right for marriage and to not be bullied for being gay will defend Islam, a religion that executes people who leave Islam or is gay.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:55 AM

545 posts, read 400,634 times
what are you talking about?....we all know those Christians are just as crazy and I don't hear you whining about that.......I mean don't Christians too murder those who leave?...I am sure...for I am told there is no difference between Islam and Christianity...all religions are the same.....right?

Old 04-21-2011, 11:55 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,497,828 times
'religion of peace' yea sure.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:56 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
First i have many gay friends, let me tell ya. And in no way is Islam compared to that. Get that straight. I have gay gay friends, who do not support Islam, or Muslim teachings in anyway shape or form.
2 different topics. You can tell me that every single gay person defends Islam, i don't think so.

Islam is not a religion of peace. The things they support, go against our very core of existence, and they are animatlistic in nature. Not all, but so many, for this is how they are brought up. They will never change.

Gays do not want to set out and hurt people, the things and foolish comments some make on here, are just as bad, as those knuckleheads.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:06 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
First i have many gay friends, let me tell ya. And in no way is Islam compared to that. Get that straight. I have gay gay friends, who do not support Islam, or Muslim teachings in anyway shape or form.
2 different topics. You can tell me that every single gay person defends Islam, i don't think so.

Islam is not a religion of peace. The things they support, go against our very core of existence, and they are animatlistic in nature. Not all, but so many, for this is how they are brought up. They will never change.

Gays do not want to set out and hurt people, the things and foolish comments some make on here, are just as bad, as those knuckleheads.
After doing a bit of digging, I found there are far more incidents of Muslims and Jews, Christians and Jews uniting against gays. After all, homosexuality goes against the teachings of the three major monotheistic religions. My point is that I'm not sure why the sudden linking of Muslims with gays. I can't really find anything but little minor linkings such as Tulsa.

Liberals will make allies of anyone who is the enemy of their enemy, even if that enemy will later eat them for lunch. We live in Troy and someone is buidling a horse as we speak.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:06 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

You need lessons in reading comprehension. I didn't specifically say gays support Muslims. I said liberals who seem to hate Christianity and support gay marriage defend Muslims. They do this on these message boards daily everytime a Muslim commits honor killing or terrorist attack.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:19 PM

68,331 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
You need lessons in reading comprehension. I didn't specifically say gays support Muslims. I said liberals who seem to hate Christianity and support gay marriage defend Muslims. They do this on these message boards daily everytime a Muslim commits honor killing or terrorist attack.
Really? Please do cite some examples of anyone defending terrorist attacks or honor killings. And just HOW is support of gay marriage associated with defense of Islam except in your seemingly vivid imagination?

Old 04-21-2011, 12:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
Somalia: Muslims murder convert from Islam to Christianity - Jihad Watch

Islam has a death penalty for apostasy and we see it being carried out again and again. As we prepare to celebrate Easter in this country we should remember those around the world that can not express their faith for the very real fear of being killed for doing so.
So do you advocate as i do that all Christians in Islamic nations be allowed to immediately emigrate to the United States....Somali's inlcuded...if they can prove persecution?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies