Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 04:46 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I don't make the claim that any organizations support her actions.

I know gullible, hate filled right wing individuals act on their own spurred on by right wing paranoia and bigotry.
And again, you attempt to twist it into something political.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 04:46 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,984,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
She had her own small independent group. Her group was not part of the well known minutemen group.

The title of your thread is misleading.

You need to change it.
Her group called themselves minutemen and did what minutemen do.

I don't care if some other group was more "well known".

Old 02-14-2011, 04:47 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,340,776 times
Quote:
Her group called themselves minutemen and did what minutemen do.

I don't care if some other group was more "well known".

Don't be offended when I make a thread when the time comes that says "Registered Democrat Jared Loughner found guilty of murders."

Old 02-14-2011, 04:48 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,036,188 times
Quote:
I know gullible, hate filled right wing individuals act on their own spurred on by right wing paranoia and bigotry.
Kind of like that right wing environmentalist nutter who held up the Discovery building last year?

Or the neo-right wing Obama supporter who shot several teachers and students at a college in Alabama?

Yeah, about that paranoia and bigotry..

Old 02-14-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Did you not read my statement? Read it again and answer for yourself. I Do Not Care About Anyone's Political Party, got it? A Crime Was Committed, That Is All That Matters......
Again with "the Party"...nobody mentioned Party but you. You're burying your head in the sand hoping nobody will point out what motivated this right winger to kill.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:51 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,340,776 times
Quote:
Again with "the Party"...nobody mentioned Party but you. You're burying your head in the sand hoping nobody will point out what motivated this right winger to kill.
You must have experience breathing in the sand.

Don't be offended when I make a thread when the time comes that says "Registered Democrat Jared Loughner found guilty of murders."

Old 02-14-2011, 04:52 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,999 times
Quote:
Nope, no political motivation on your part at all. Welcome to the ignore list.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:54 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Did you not read my statement? Read it again and answer for yourself. I Do Not Care About Anyone's Political Party, got it? A Crime Was Committed, That Is All That Matters......

Exactly. This was the action of an individual, yet as you see, there are some sad and sick people who use it to their OWN political gain. This woman committed a crime, not because it was part of the plan of the political party or movement she belonged to. They never told her or nudged her to commit any crime. She did it ON HER OWN WILL!

Just like the media and the despicable left tried to use the Arizona shooting for their political gain, they are doing the same thing now.

And you know something? Padcrasher and the media do their damndest to take tragedy and use it to put down and destroy "the other side". Why not just condemn the actions of the criminal? You have the audacity to sit here and spew your garbage, yet who are the ones desperately using horrific tragedies solely for political ammo? Sad, pathetic, and despicable.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:54 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,093,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
She had her own small independent group. Her group was not part of the well known Minutemen group.

The title of your thread is misleading.

You need to change it.
I didn't start the thread. Pretty fast reflexes there, dude!

Old 02-14-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Exactly. This was the action of an individual, yet as you see, there are some sad and sick people who use it to their OWN political gain. This woman committed a crime, not because it was part of the plan of the political party or movement she belonged to. They never told her or nudged her to commit any crime. She did it ON HER OWN WILL!

Just like the media and the despicable left tried to use the Arizona shooting for their political gain, they are doing the same thing now.

And you know something? Padcrasher and the media do their damndest to take tragedy and use it to put down and destroy "the other side". Why not just condemn the actions of the criminal? You have the audacity to sit here and spew your garbage, yet who are the ones desperately using horrific tragedies solely for political ammo? Sad, pathetic, and despicable.
You need to read the link again because the prosecutors argued she hatched this plan to fund her anti-illegal immigrant organization.

And true her organization didn't "nudge" her................She WAS THE LEADER OF THE ORGANIZATION. Murdering along with TWO OTHER MEMBERS!

Nice reading skills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies