Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 06:16 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,920,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I don't see how anything she said was at all anti-Semitic. If anything, the response of the Anti-Defemation League and the ensuing capitulation of universities in getting rid of things named after her kinda proves her point.
She shares the same views on Jews as David Duke for sh*t's sake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 08:54 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,335,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Kudos to the person who asked if she's dating Mel Gibson.

I have to laugh at Thomas. I hate to break it to her but her career would not be possible in a single Islamic state. Muslim nations stifle dissent and reduce women to chattel. How ironic that she criticizes Israel when that's the only place in the ME where a career like hers would even be remotely possible!
Pakistan elected a female president before we did.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:32 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,420,756 times
What in the hell caused all the liberals in this country to switch from supporting the Jews to supporting the Muslims?

When exactly did this switch occur?

Why would feminazis support Muslims?

Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,865,631 times
You know ergo, nothing in this thread suggests that anyone has a reason or basis for any opinion beyond whatever a talking head installed.

I've been accused of being a feminazi and I support everyones right to exist. That doesn't mean I'm a feminazi or a jew lover or a muslim lover. I guess being fair has fallen out of fashion, and rabid is so IN.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
You know ergo, nothing in this thread suggests that anyone has a reason or basis for any opinion beyond whatever a talking head installed.

I've been accused of being a feminazi and I support everyones right to exist. That doesn't mean I'm a feminazi or a jew lover or a muslim lover. I guess being fair has fallen out of fashion, and rabid is so IN.
There was a shift.

Try not to dance away with your proclamation that you are for everybody.

It's probably something really stupid. Like, the Bush Republicans said Muslims are bad, so Liberals MUST say the opposite.

Yup, I think it's something really stupid.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:46 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,865,631 times
The shift has been coming from jews themselves on a slow bell, perhaps it did reach critical mass. Or maybe wikileaks is on the way?

If you just called me O'Donnell I'll have to kill you.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
The shift has been coming from jews themselves on a slow bell, perhaps it did reach critical mass. Or maybe wikileaks is on the way?

If you just called me O'Donnell . .
No never!

Good one, though.

It's getting to where humor is becoming essential to me.

It's getting more and more difficult for me to stick with it, though.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:05 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,895,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
Pakistan elected a female president before we did.
Who finally got around to abolishing laws that jail women for being raped in Pakistan:

Voices from Prison and a Call for Repeal: The Hudood Laws of Pakistan | New Politics

Thomas is a hypocrite and an anti-Semite. If she had to live as a Muslim women in an Islamic land she'd probably have killed herself a long time ago.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:22 AM

41,457 posts, read 60,150,253 times
I have always admired her abilities as a journalist and have respected her opinions on many matters. I concur with her contention that ZIONESTS, not Jews, own, through campaign contributions and other means, the US congress and Administration. This is not good for Jews, Israelis or the US. The Zionists have put the continuous expansion of territory above any compromise. This is a dead end street that will eventually result in the destruction of Israel and her enemies. It will also kill millions of innocents on both sides.

I do not support the Arabs in their absurd conflict with Israel. The people of Israel have done them no harm but the Zionists certainly have. I think peace could result if the ideologs, speculators and warmongers of both sides would just pick a soccer field somewhere and fight it out amongst themselves. Then the Arabs and the Jews could get back to trading with each other like the last 5,000 years.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:53 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,895,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I have always admired her abilities as a journalist and have respected her opinions on many matters. I concur with her contention that ZIONESTS, not Jews, own, through campaign contributions and other means, the US congress and Administration. This is not good for Jews, Israelis or the US. The Zionists have put the continuous expansion of territory above any compromise. This is a dead end street that will eventually result in the destruction of Israel and her enemies. It will also kill millions of innocents on both sides.

I do not support the Arabs in their absurd conflict with Israel. The people of Israel have done them no harm but the Zionists certainly have. I think peace could result if the ideologs, speculators and warmongers of both sides would just pick a soccer field somewhere and fight it out amongst themselves. Then the Arabs and the Jews could get back to trading with each other like the last 5,000 years.
A handful of Jews do not own America. And go read the covenant of Hamas if you really want to see a failure to compromise. Palestinians have continually made it clear they would rather live in squalor than compromise with Jewish neighbors and act like mature adults.

A handful of Jews living in a state the size of New Jersey is only meaningful because a billion Muslims have decided to scapegoat them. The world's Muslims would rather blame Jews for all their problems instead of create modern societies that aren't sexist, racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic.

The only reason Muslims had anything to do with Jews at all was to see them as lesser people deserving of nothing but contempt. Go look up the term dhimmi if you really want to see the problem in the region. Islamic contempt for non-Muslims is the real problem in the world today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies