Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 05:34 PM

146 posts, read 444,717 times

Advertisements

FINALLY!

"Editor’s note: The following outline was obtained by The Blaze from Glenn Beck’s TV team. It is the background document they used to produce Tuesday night’s George Soros expose. It has been edited for form but not content:"

Read the Beck TV Background Guide to George Soros | The Blaze

Too much info to summarize. Save the link, boomark the article, and keep checkng theblaze.com, foxnews.com/glennbeck and glennbeck.com for more info. This is really telling info. I think it's important to note that this is what Soros and his puppets are planning to happen. It's what they want to happen, not what will happen.

Glenn Beck continues to expose Soros all this week on Fox News.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 06:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,194,965 times
Gather round the campfire, kiddies....

Old 11-09-2010, 06:51 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,499,977 times
Don't you find it odd that Soros thought himself to be messianic in his childhood?

Old 11-09-2010, 06:56 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,143,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Don't you find it odd that Soros thought himself to be messianic in his childhood?

Odd? Yeah, id say a bit strange. I remember pretending to act a superhero or a transformer and such, but even then I knew it was pretend. What sort of kid thinks of himself in a meesianic way?!

But remember, this is Soros we are talking about. One of the most powerful people out there yet he is allowed by the media to hide in the shadows for the most part. A man who has his hands in American politics and numerous organizations and who is believed to have caused the econimic woes of other countries.

He certainly is twisted.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:59 PM

His rise to power only seemed to solidify the fact that he thought of himself as some sort of guidance for humanity. It's very telling when one looks at his choices on what to buy in to and who to support.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Did he?

Old 11-09-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
His rise to power only seemed to solidify the fact that he thought of himself as some sort of guidance for humanity. It's very telling when one looks at his choices on what to buy in to and who to support.
Humanitarian causes?

Old 11-09-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god," he once said. He went on to emphasize that "truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble." Yet Mr. Soros claims he has learned to deal with them - by embracing his world historical destiny.
KUHNER: The Soros empire - Washington Times

Quote:
"It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out."
The American Center for Democracy

Old 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,225,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Odd? Yeah, id say a bit strange. I remember pretending to act a superhero
Spoiler
or a transformer and such, but even then I knew it was pretend. What sort of kid thinks of himself in a meesianic way?!

But remember, this is Soros we are talking about. One of the most powerful people out there yet he is allowed by the media to hide in the shadows for the most part. A man who has his hands in American politics and numerous organizations and who is believed to have caused the econimic woes of other countries.

He certainly is twisted.
When I was superman I had to use a dishcloth for my cape. Towels cost too much.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:28 PM

“George Soros, the billionaire businessman who recently attacked the political and financial establishments for complicity in
Quote:
“A passage in his book The Alchemy of Finance, published in 1987, distinguishes Soros from all other financiers, ever. ‘I have always harboured an exaggerated view of my self-importance,’ he wrote. ‘To put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes, or, even better, like Einstein. My sense of reality was strong enough to make me realise that these expectations were excessive, and I kept them hidden as a guilty secret. This was a source of considerable unhappiness through much of my adult life. As I made my way in the world, reality came close enough to my fantasy to allow me to admit my secret, at least to myself. Needless to say, I feel much happier as a result.’” (Stephen Fay, “Profile: George Soros: God Of All He Surveys,” The Independent [London], 5/17/98)
et al....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies