Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 08:07 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,548,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
I know of noone running for Tea Party except REGISTERED Republicans At least in Florida every Tea Party candidate is Republican, so I speak from firsthand experience.
This is like the phoney Ron Paul calling himself a Libertarian, he is a REGISTERED Republican for crying out loud!
Stop and THINK..the TEA Party is not an official party that you would see on a ballot..understand ?

"phoney Ron Paul" ? Go look at the man's record.
He's one of a handful in Congress that aren't in some lobbyists pocket and actually vote the same way they talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 08:09 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,766,220 times
Quote:
I know of noone running for Tea Party except REGISTERED Republicans At least in Florida every Tea Party candidate is Republican, so I speak from firsthand experience.
This is like the phoney Ron Paul calling himself a Libertarian, he is a REGISTERED Republican for crying out loud!
Lol, are you suggesting castle wasn't the choice of the republican part? The tea party has userped the republican ballot line for their own candidates in many regions. I guess it takes a mind that can understand the difference between charges filed and an accusation to understand this nuance!*

Old 10-23-2010, 08:11 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,598,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Stop and THINK..the TEA Party is not an official party that you would see on a ballot..understand ?

"phoney Ron Paul" ? Go look at the man's record.
He's one of a handful in Congress that aren't in some lobbyists pocket and actually vote the same way they talk.
Right, Tea Party is NOT an official party, so why are their candidates overwhelmingly REGISTERED Republicans running as candidates? This is rebranding GOP, that's all. If Tea Party candidates and Ron Paul were sincerely independent, then they would run as REGISTERED Independents!

Old 10-23-2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Right, Tea Party is NOT an official party, so why are their candidates overwhelmingly REGISTERED Republicans running as candidates? This is rebranding GOP, that's all. If Tea Party candidates and Ron Paul were sincerely independent, then they would run as REGISTERED Independents!
See above. Please present any reputable source claiming they are the same party. You can't. Every time you are called out you can't produce the data.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
See above. Please present any reputable source claiming they are the same party. You can't. Every time you are called out you can't produce the data.
Data= every "tea party" candidate in Florida is a REGISTERED Republican

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Lol, I know you can't produce anything we know.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 10-23-2010 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
You seem to have this worry about anyone not a registered Democrat.
Until we have a dictatorship or one party rule in America, we will continue to have multiple parties with multiple ideas on how to run this country.

Try forgetting the party for once and look at the person and how they voted in the past and what their platform is. Just try that for once.
You might be enlightened. Grayson talks out of both sides of his mouth..what he does and says are different.

I did my early voting yesterday. I voted across the spectrum.
Repub-Dem-Ind-Libertarian...someone from each of those parties got my vote..why ? Because I vote for the person, NOT THE PARTY.

The Dem happened to be an incumbent and he did a good job in the past and I voted for his re-election.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:26 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Yes, I read the entire article. Obviously the Tea Party knows the GOP is the real culprit, they are calling from criminal investigation of Republican Party.
Actually the tea party is calling for an investigation into Democratic fraud, they believe these people are fronts for them, registered to dwindle the Republican support to give the Democrat the win..

When you cant win honestly, cheat.. The Democratic motto.
Quote:
And how do you know this? Is there some database of registered "tea party" candidates somewhere?
Quote:
You have nothing to prove Tea Party candidates are independent of GOP ...why?
Your the one making accusations.. YOU need to back them up.. Otherwise I claim the Democratic Party is full of candidates that are commies and you have nothing to prove they arent..
Quote:
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and is a REGISTERED Republican, then the "tea party" candidate IS a Republican
Wrong.. How do you know they are the tea party candidate? Because they SAY? Yeah, candidates dont ever lie to you do they.. Ooh, but wait, if they ARE the tea party candidate, and the tea partyholds no relevance, whats the problem? Remember the Democrats making this claim?

Old 10-23-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Lol, I know you can't produce anything we know. We all have felt the excruciating embarrassment for you for your inability to understand the basics.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and is a REGISTERED Republican, then the "tea party" candidate IS a Republican

Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:

What does it matter what party they are registered with if they have a good solid platform they are running on ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies