Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 03:37 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,290,164 times

Advertisements

World citizen, You are anti-American. Your allegiance is to the world.And I bet you love Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 03:37 PM

37,199 posts, read 42,435,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
OOPS, it's almost time for Beck and this place will get very slow when he is on so I will be back later.
Pavlov anyone?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:43 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,252,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144
OOPS, it's almost time for Beck and this place will get very slow when he is on so I will be back later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Pavlov anyone?
No, no no no, I don't Pavlov no more,
I'm tired of waking up on the floor...

Old 10-01-2010, 03:44 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,079,962 times
Default The definition of closed minded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
World citizen, You are anti-American. Your allegiance is to the world.And I bet you love Obama.
You guys are so predictable.

I can always count on a personal attack from one one you, based on my screen name.... it's really sad and pathetic.

I've been beaten over the head by a couple of you due to my screen name - preaching at me and accusing me of being a member of a non-christian cult that I'd never even heard of.... but of course, to you only "conservatives" can be christian or have values.

and, now I'm anti-American and my allegiance is to the world because....

In the past, I've gotten into discussions where I'd argue and try to defend my values but it's really not worth it.

There is no reasoning with you folks.

Last edited by World Citizen; 10-01-2010 at 03:53 PM..

Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,290,164 times
World citizen , you are anti-american. Read what you post. You do not have allegiance to America. You are concerned with other countries . War is not pretty.

Do you know, there was war in heaven? Satan and his angels were cast out.

We have enemies who hate us and want to destroy America. Having Americans hating America gives our enemies sympathy. Either you are for America or against it... wherever our soldiers go my allegiance is with them.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,079,962 times
Default You're right. "War is not pretty" ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
World citizen , you are anti-american. Read what you post. You do not have allegiance to America. You are concerned with other countries . War is not pretty.

Do you know, there was war in heaven? Satan and his angels were cast out.

We have enemies who hate us and want to destroy America. Having Americans hating America gives our enemies sympathy. Either you are for America or against it... wherever our soldiers go my allegiance is with them.
I know. Only you and the people who agree with you are "real Americans".

And, btw, thanks for confirming that I'd read you right - based on your one post to me.

One thing's for sure, you and I have a really different view of life and of christianity.

I believe that when you're wrong you admit that you're wrong and ask for forgiveness.
That is what the Bible tells us to do. That is what our President did when he apologized.

Actually, there are several examples of leaders in the Bible who refused to admit they'd been wrong and who paid a price for it.
A couple of examples come to my mind without too much thought.

It may be that you've judged another christian harshly without cause.
That's ok. I'm not offended.

I forgive you.

Have a blessed day, sir!

WC out

Last edited by World Citizen; 10-01-2010 at 05:11 PM..

Old 10-01-2010, 04:36 PM

19,053 posts, read 14,344,109 times
Don't worry about Beck and those who are inspired by him. They are in the minority.

I look forward to the union supported candidates winning, and continuing their policy towards gutting America first.

It's human nature to vote your own self-interest. If you can vote benefits and goodies from the public treasury - GO FOR IT. Bribe your candidates of choice, and enjoy the bacon he brings back to you. You deserve the government you bought.

However, the "Takers" will eventually outnumber the "Taken", and something will break.

Will the "Takers" also take responsibility for their part in pulling down the whole country?

Or will they point the finger everywhere else... like at Beck?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM

47,108 posts, read 26,237,226 times
Default That's weird...

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the United States gained nationhood by fighting off a colonial power. Wasn't there something about a Declaration of Independence, signed by prominent anti-colonialists?

Ah well, I guess I must be misremembering.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,592,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Pavlov anyone?
I have watched him about 1 show out of 20. I just know there is not many posting while he is on.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:51 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,931,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Glenn Beck is the only real truth out there. Is he perfect? No. But would you rather have someone who actually uses historic writings from the past, in their own words, in context, as reference, or someone like Obama who doesn't know a thing about the foundation of America?
Just one problem. Glenn Beck makes no sense at all! What is scary are all the people out there who somehow think there is logic to Beck's reasoning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies