Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 01:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times

Advertisements

If Glen Beck started bashing the republicans we would no longer be welcome on Fox News.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 01:24 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,527,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Do you know that they didn't?
Ahhh...yes I do...it has been proven by DNA tests. Look it up.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:25 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,466,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Glenn Beck, like all other partisans in the mass media, have studiously avoided the 800 pound gorilla in the living room.

What gorilla?

The law.

I've sent many an email to him (read by his staff, no doubt), correcting his many gaffs with respect to the law on the books.

Whether you're right or left wing, the law is the law.

And what he and all others have not dared to whisper ...
Well, if you're interested, https://www.city-data.com/forum/13981309-post25.html
I won't waste CD's bandwidth repeating the same message, over and over.

Or read this thread:
Both wings of the same vulture
Or this:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/13762240-post116.html

What is law?
"All law is the protection of property rights, all else is policy, and policy requires consent."

Or as the Declaration of Independence puts it:
Job #1 = secure rights, and
Job #2 = govern those who consent.

Caveat. Consent waives job #1.
When you've surrendered your property rights, all that remains is policy - more commonly known as government by opinion polls, popularity contests, and legalized bribery.
LOL. That's all I can do is laugh. Like you are smarter than the 40+ researchers Beck has working for him. Maybe you got no response from your letters because they weren't worth responding to.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey mouse is dead View Post
provide a link

Old 09-15-2010, 01:26 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,472,137 times
Quote:
Do you know that they didn't?
DNA.

we came up through the middle east from africa but i don't believe that israel was the launching point for those that headed east ( and eventually into the americas ).

Old 09-15-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
DNA.

we came up through the middle east from africa but i don't believe that israel was the launching point for those that headed east ( and eventually into the americas ).
Nobody can prove this true or not. What did the DNA point to?

Old 09-15-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
DNA testing has proved that native North and South Americans descended from Asia (although no one has been sited as a source for this information).
WikiAnswers - Where did Native American Indians originate
Knock knock!!!! Israel is in Asia.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:35 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,472,137 times
Quote:
Nobody can prove this true or not. What did the DNA point to?
our origins. "nova" is currently doing a series on it ( at least locally ). last night focused on the the introduction of homo-sapien into europe from africa and the theories of interactions with the dominant neanderthal .

interesting stuff.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:36 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,598,271 times
Beck will never change his tune, he is just a pundit spouting "talking points". Hannity says the same thing to almost every caller "you are a great American", neither have substance. I think David Letterman once told O'Reilly that about 60 per cent of what he says is crap (or something like that.) Rush is just a blowhard, he does not hide the fact that he hates unions, workers, unemployed, single parents, anybody who HAS to work and is not independently wealthy.

Keith-O , Rachel Maddow, are commentators, there's a HUGE difference.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:36 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,647,507 times
Quote:
All Glenn is doing is spreading Mormon theology...most of what he says comes straight from mormonism....the other day he was talking about native americans and he inferred that they could have descended from Israel....straight LDS babble.

More than a few sects believe the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel ended up in the Americas. This theory is hundreds of years old, and believed to be the key to biblical prophecies. The Mormons certainly have no singular hold on this belief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies