Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 07:44 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,158,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It's just funny to see the sheep, confused now, being jostled around to fit into their pen. Many, many right wingers have been expressing their gung ho approval and vehement agreement with this "pastor." Their leaders had to come out and tell them, bzzzzt, OWNLIFE, THOUGHTCRIME. Now watch, not one will approve by this time tomorrow.

You don't think that's funny?
I personally havent even read what others think on here. Most people ive talked to or heard recently all agree that this "Pastor" has the right to do this, but its just immature, stupid, pointless, and pretty much against the teachings of Jesus.

Anyone who applauds this, then that's too bad. They burn people in effigy over there, they call for Death to America, which I frown upon too and think is just idiotic and doesnt help matters, but it's their right to do so. This so called pastor needs to actually learn what he is preaching. He's about as much a Pastor as Sharpton/Jackson are Reverends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2010, 07:44 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,298,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I personally havent even read what others think on here. Most people ive talked to or heard recently all agree that this "Pastor" has the right to do this, but its just immature, stupid, pointless, and pretty much against the teachings of Jesus.

Anyone who applauds this, then that's too bad. They burn people in effigy over there, they call for Death to America, which I frown upon too and think is just idiotic and doesnt help matters, but it's their right to do so. This so called pastor needs to actually learn what he is preaching. He's about as much a Pastor as Sharpton/Jackson are Reverends.
>pat pat< Good sheepie. Here's some pellets.

Glenn Beck - Videos

Video: Bristol Palin Gears Up For 'Dancing With The Stars' (http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/09/90825/ - broken link)

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,241,681 times
Quote:
It's just funny to watch the sheep, now confused by conflicting allegiances, jostling around to fit into their pen. Many, many right wingers have been expressing their gung ho approval and vehement agreement with this "pastor." Their leaders had to come out and tell them, bzzzzt, OWNLIFE, THOUGHTCRIME. Now watch, not one will approve by this time tomorrow.

You don't think that's funny?
Prime example = poster you quoted!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM

59 posts, read 51,752 times
Not all right wingers like Sarah Palin. I'm a perfect example of one who thinks she is an idiot with no chance of election. She is splitting the party more then anything.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,599,120 times
Quote:
I can't believe you're all for burning the Koran... Must be a weird new parallel universe I've worked my way in to.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,332,396 times
Quote:
It's just funny to watch the sheep, now confused by conflicting allegiances, jostling around to fit into their pen.
I think where the confusion lies is you expect them to want to tax it, ban it, restrict it, regulate it, tax it again or create some giant government bureaucracy... then tax it again... which would be the liberal response to something they disagree with.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,941,384 times
Quote:
See,this is the difference between leftists and conservatives.

We can actually disagree with each other,leftists must follow lockstep behind their leaders.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,332,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I can't believe you're all for burning the Koran... Must be a weird new parallel universe I've worked my way in to.
For the record they have the right to do this but they are no better than the people they are protesting.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:56 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,298,565 times
Nice try, guys

Old 09-08-2010, 07:56 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,599,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
For the record they have the right to do this but they are no better than the people they are protesting.
I just provided the same straw-man that the OP'er provided.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies