Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 07:42 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Like I've said for a while now: The GOP don't have anybody capable of beating Obama. If anybody REALLY believes Palin can get up there and beat Obama at a debate, the Constitution, foreign policy, you name it...they simply aren't being honest with themselves.

That being said, it is VERY scary that somebody as ignorant as Palin would even be considered for POTUS. I think the GOP has been hijacked by a group of crazies, but they aren't stupid. They have to know better than putting Palin up. They know she's a half wit and they'd lose again.

Good grief...Obama certainly has no understanding of the Constitution. When his ignorance of same became obvious I was shocked that he was ever given a job "actually TEACHING" Constitutional law. What a mistake and disservice to those students.

Foreign policy?? Yeah, right...not! Sarah would NEVER apologize to the world for the United States. That takes a very weak and ignorant understanding of what the United States stands for and its founding principles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 07:53 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,343,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Good grief...Obama certainly has no understanding of the Constitution. When his ignorance of same became obvious I was shocked that he was ever given a job "actually TEACHING" Constitutional law. What a mistake and disservice to those students.

Foreign policy?? Yeah, right...not! Sarah would NEVER apologize to the world for the United States. That takes a very weak and ignorant understanding of what the United States stands for and its founding principles.
Please, where in the Constitution does it say that the US must never apologize? I take it you believe in the premise that the US is ALWAYS right?

Old 07-25-2010, 08:01 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,332,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
She connects only with "her people"...socially conservatives and the neoconservative.
A chicken, with its head cut off, still has "heart", for awhile.

The republican party is a headless chicken.

Look at the headless chicken!

Run chicken, run!

See the chicken run.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:03 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,406,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post

Exactly what parts of Constitutional law does the President not understand?

Sarah Palin doesn't even understand world geography, and you think someone who graduated from a university with a degree, and taught Constitutional law doesn't understand his subject?

Sarah Palin has a degree in communications, because she wanted to be a weather girl.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:07 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,852,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Like I've said for a while now: The GOP don't have anybody capable of beating Obama. If anybody REALLY believes Palin can get up there and beat Obama at a debate, the Constitution, foreign policy, you name it...they simply aren't being honest with themselves.

That being said, it is VERY scary that somebody as ignorant as Palin would even be considered for POTUS. I think the GOP has been hijacked by a group of crazies, but they aren't stupid. They have to know better than putting Palin up. They know she's a half wit and they'd lose again.
Quinnipiac poll: Any Republican would beat Obama

American voters say by a narrow 39 - 36 percent margin that they would vote for an unnamed Republican rather than President Obama in 2012, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...6399280489.txt

Then there is the other poll that has all republicans beating Obama but Jen Brewer and Palin is tied with Obama

Old 07-25-2010, 08:08 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,238,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
A chicken, with its head cut off, still has "heart", for awhile.

The republican party is a headless chicken.

Look at the headless chicken!

Run chicken, run!

See the chicken run.
See Spot Dick Jane.

Run, Jane, Run!

Old 07-25-2010, 08:15 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,332,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
See Spot Dick Jane.

Run, Jane, Run!
You obviously attended a more avant garde kindergarten than I.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:24 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,238,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post

Sarah Palin has a degree in communications, because she wanted to be a weather girl.
She couldn't handle the pressure.

She'd have quit if she didn't get the weather she wanted.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:48 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Exactly what parts of Constitutional law does the President not understand? ....
Most of it!

Old 07-25-2010, 09:59 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,385,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The bottom line is that liberals and the liberal media share most of the blame for letting this woman remain in the national conscious.
I rarely agree with you but I think this statement is 100% accurate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies