Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 10:21 PM

621 posts, read 1,032,890 times

Advertisements

Hello there,

I still have values and morals I look upon and believe in deeply. I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am a Virgin and not having sex until marriage. I do not have or want to have any kids. I enjoy spending time indoors rather than outdoors.Why indoors? I enjoy going to concerts including headbanging and mosh pit/crowd surfing, convention partaking, shopping around the mall, browsing through local book shops, music shops, thrift shops, or yard sales/swap meets, stroll around town or the park, or I am always finding myself at home, watching TV/movies, playing video games/sports, reading from manga to comic books, or writing of course!

Which brings me to what I do in lot of my time, takes place with my contributions to various online sources ranging from websites, zines, and print publications from time to time. What do I do for those sources? Well I submit news reports, reviews of events, from conventions, concerts, musicals, plays, movies, music, TV shows, and even toys! I also have conducted interviews over email, phone call, in-person, and even online via webcam chatting with numerous individuals i.e. musicians, actors, and authors.

Since we're on the subject, I really love listening to metal, punk, and rock with their sub-genres attached of course! Some of my favorite groups would include; Aiden, Bullet for my Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Escape The Fate, Motionless In White, Skeletonwitch, Toxic Holocaust, and Warbringer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2015, 02:18 AM

621 posts, read 1,032,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
Hello there,

I still have values and morals I look upon and believe in deeply. I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am a Virgin and not having sex until marriage. I do not have or want to have any kids. I enjoy spending time indoors rather than outdoors.Why indoors? I enjoy going to concerts including headbanging and mosh pit/crowd surfing, convention partaking, shopping around the mall, browsing through local book shops, music shops, thrift shops, or yard sales/swap meets, stroll around town or the park, or I am always finding myself at home, watching TV/movies, playing video games/sports, reading from manga to comic books, or writing of course!

Which brings me to what I do in lot of my time, takes place with my contributions to various online sources ranging from websites, zines, and print publications from time to time. What do I do for those sources? Well I submit news reports, reviews of events, from conventions, concerts, musicals, plays, movies, music, TV shows, and even toys! I also have conducted interviews over email, phone call, in-person, and even online via webcam chatting with numerous individuals i.e. musicians, actors, and authors.

Since we're on the subject, I really love listening to metal, punk, and rock with their sub-genres attached of course! Some of my favorite groups would include; Aiden, Bullet for my Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Escape The Fate, Motionless In White, Skeletonwitch, Toxic Holocaust, and Warbringer!
Female
Los Angeles, California
4'11 - 100-120lbs
Mexican/American
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads