Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2006, 08:28 PM

2 posts, read 8,102 times

Advertisements

Just doing some research for my personal betterment. The last known address I have for my grandparents and father is in Floresville Texas. The last known work place I know of that he worked was a tattoo parlor in San Antonio. If anyone knows a Jon and Carolyn Farler or a Lee Coburn in that area, please let me know. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2007, 05:53 PM

2 posts, read 11,034 times
Default Hello, You found me.

Who ended up in Maine?

Old 11-18-2007, 09:41 AM

2 posts, read 11,034 times
Default Are you there?

I don't know how often you check this, it has been almost a year and a half since you posted that, but I do hope to hear from you soon. I found your posting by accident when I Googled my own name. I am currently bouncing between San Antonio and Houston. I do have to wonder why you are in Maine, is it just you or the whole family? I hope you get this, soon would be good. I don't know how this site really works, there must be some notification of a reply. We do have new E-mail and snail mail addresses.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:34 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,863 times
SeptumDude, click on the user name of FrozenNorthernCowgirl and it will give you options for contacting that person. Good luck!

Old 10-20-2010, 12:58 PM

1 posts, read 3,325 times
Hi
i am looking for my sister ( in san antonio):
mother : maria delourdes castillo
Nancy castiloo
aunt: jasmin
aunt of mother : margi
uncle : marke(marko)
i am farhad ghadianlou from IRAN( my father is hossain ghadianlou).
if any one find my sister ,i send very big gift to he when she sent email to me .
my email is : [EMAIL="ghadyanlou@gmail.com"]ghadyanlou@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

nancy Please find me (your brother)

Old 11-10-2010, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,209 times
Default Message for Farhad Ghadianlou

Quote:
Originally Posted by john zink View Post
Hi
i am looking for my sister ( in san antonio):
mother : maria delourdes castillo
Nancy castiloo
aunt: jasmin
aunt of mother : margi
uncle : marke(marko)
i am farhad ghadianlou from IRAN( my father is hossain ghadianlou).
if any one find my sister ,i send very big gift to he when she sent email to me .
my email is : [EMAIL="ghadyanlou@gmail.com"]ghadyanlou@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

nancy Please find me (your brother)
Farhad it is me, Nancy. Please find me on Facebook under Nancy Castillo please!

Old 11-10-2010, 05:56 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,493,257 times
Nancy if you click on his name you can send him a direct message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search