Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,659 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I was hoping that someone might be able to assist me in locating my Uncle.

Originally from Scotland, he emigrated from Aberdeen in the North East of Scotland to Kansas during the 90's.

From the limited information I have, I know that he now resides in the Johnson City or Garden City in the county of Finney in Kansas. I think this info is correct, my knowledge of the states is limited to what I have researched on the web.

From the limited information from my aunt, from whom he is now divorced is that he may be remarried and owns a haulage/farm related business and is a successsful business man.

His name is David Smith.

I know its very unlikely that anyone on the forum will know him directly, but hopefully someone might know the name of his business or have an email address... I long shot I know....

Some other info that may be helpful -

-Lost his brother named Bruce in a motorcycle accident in Holland a few years back.

-Fell through a roof and was badly hurt and had to be airlifted to Wichita main hospital, again this was a few years back.

-Still has a sister called Ray, who lives in Scotland.

Im really just looking to get in touch to say hi and see how he is getting on.

Any info or links to website would be great,

Many Thanks

Chris Young
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,181 times
hi, i hope someone can help, i'm looking for my only uncle on my moms side Victor Fontanez Delgado, my mom pasted away leaving tow sisters in which one is on her death bed, living one alive. victor's mothers name is Demetria Fontanez Diaz, sisters Elisa Delgado,Marta Delgado,Maria Delgado. please help.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:48 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
need more info, betty, and pls start a new thread, yours is likely to get confused w/ the post above from back in 2007. you need to give their last known location, ie state, are they americans and apprx dates of birth etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search