Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 06:59 PM

1 posts, read 4,872 times

Advertisements

I am looking for anyone who grew up in the Forest Hills/Lowry Park Zoo area of Tampa between 1973-74 who may have grown up with/known my deceased mother in law, Delores Adriani. My husband does not know who his dad is, but we know he lived in the area. We are looking for any information from friends of Delores' who may have any information about this man. We have pictures of him, but she took his name to the grave with her. We have found some papers with the name MIKE VALDEZ, but that hasn't turned up anything.

If you have any information please, please let me know. THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2008, 10:00 PM

838 posts, read 2,242,727 times
Do you live in the Tampa area? If so, the best place to start would be the city library where you can check out the city directories to locate where she lived and any neighbors who lived nearby.
I attempted to look up Delores Adriani in the Social Security Death Index and could find nothing. When she died, was that her last name? Or is that her maiden name? If so, what was her last name when she died?
What kind of papers was the name Mike Valdez on?
Does Delores have any siblings who are still living who would know? Or aunts, uncles, or any other relatives?
Whose name is on his birth certificate as his father? Were there ever any child support orders?
When looking up court records with her name, there are two entries I found in Hillsborough County.
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore...-1&st=fullname
4/27/78 with ALFONOS, OCTAVIO M.
and
3/2/94 with ENGLERT TIMOTHY P
Either of those names familiar?
Also lists her name as ENGLERT DELORES on the second one.
Only one Michael Valez came up on this site. It was a deed:

Depending on how old Delores was when she had the child, yearbooks may be useful. If she was close to high school age or a bit older and you can find old yearbooks, check to see who signed them. Good way to find friends. Not everyone who signs a yearbook is a friend, but most often, your friends will have signed the yearbook.

Found 2 additional ones with a different spelling of first name: Dolores
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv...unty/ORI/Order

and 3 on this page:

This includes a marriage record with ENGLERT,TIMOTHY PAUL dated 4/16/88, another marriage record with BRYAN,JAMES WILLIAM JR dated 5/11/96

and a Judgment with SANDERS WILLIAM D dated 6/7/90.

I am guessing this is her:
DOLORES A BRYAN
BORN: 24 Jan 1959
DIED: 06 Aug 2005
LAST ADDRESS: 33604 (Tampa, Hillsborough, FL)
LAST BENEFIT: 33544 (Zephyrhills, Pasco, FL)
SS# ISSUED IN: Florida

Would that be correct? However, if this was her, she would have been only 14 or 15 years old in 72 - 73.

If the above is correct, then does this look right to you?
http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary...Input=&x=0&y=0
Would your husband be Anthony?
http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary...Input=&x=0&y=0
If so, and if you do still live in Tampa area, it would seem your best place to start would be with the court records. Although it says you cannot see them on the internet, it does say you can review them at the courthouse in person. See if there were any child support orders or paternity orders issued as well. Usually if Social Services becomes involved, they force the mother into identifying the father so they can get a support order in place.
If this is the right family, the Melissa site seems to suggest there are other members of the family who are in his mother's age range, maybe siblings? Maybe they know something?

Last edited by Susan13202; 12-14-2008 at 11:21 PM..

Old 12-15-2008, 01:17 AM

838 posts, read 2,242,727 times
One more idea for you, though you might have already tried it. If she has previous husbands, have you tried asking them what they know? I would think that if they were married, they probably would have asked her who her son's father was. Also, if they were divorced at some point, again it might have become an issue and the child's father's name may be found in divorce papers.
And if you have pictures of him, were they pictures taken while he was in school? Again, searching through yearbooks could help you find him if he lived in her area and was around her age. Have you showed the pictures to other relatives and asked them who he is?
When my grandmother would not tell my mother who her father was, my great aunt told me. They were sisters. When I asked my grandmother after, she confirmed it was true. So, relatives can be an excellent source of information.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,939 times
tony, been a long time, guess u r wondering who your dad is. im not 100 percent sure, but i dont think anyone is. when i met your mom u were not even 1 yr old and she never ever talked about your real father.but i think it was a short romance,something u were probably better off without. like 2 see u again, say hey 2 liz.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:32 PM

9 posts, read 12,809 times
Default People Search

I believe you will find him.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,970 times
Default David

Hey, email us. We'd love to chat with you.
[email]amandaadriani@yahoo.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search