Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2007, 07:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,086 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Linda and I am from Sanford Michigan. I have part of a story to tell and I hope to find someone with enough compassion to help me. Last year I met a person who I just thought was wonderful. He told me he loved me but he had to go home. He lives in Oregon,Ohio. His name is Chris and he works in tool and dye for car parts. He is 44 years old and loves to hunt and sled. I met him in Houghton Lake MI. I saw him again this year, but things didnt work out as I hurt his feelings. I need to tell him I love him and get him my phone number and email. I know it is dangerous to post it but I am willing to take the chance. If anyone around Toledo or Oregon city will copy and pass this on around I would be so happy and grateful. And Chris if you see this, I am sorry but I was so afraid. I was wrong and I love you. Please call me-LOVE Linda in Sanford,MI. lindapomranky@yahoo.com phone: 989-600-4154 (cell)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search