Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 08:11 PM

417 posts, read 814,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsgirl11 View Post
lol. that would be great. im so tempted to do that right now
I've been watching and waiting for your happy ending to your search...I'm so excited for you ..I hope that he doesn't just ignore you.
I was curious when you said you emailed him..was it detailed to your past?..and maybe it's scared him or were you brief?....or maybe he deleted it and thought it was spam?..if by chance you left the subject line blank?.....If it were me, I would call.

Best of luck to you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 08:22 PM

69 posts, read 275,141 times
it was somewhat detailed, but I didnt give too much info incase its not him, which i really think it is. I emailed him about a week ago and no response...Travelingal was nice enough to call his house and act like she was looking for someone she thought lived there a couple years ago...Smart move right!!! and the wife picked up saying that it was just her and her hubby......so hes not on vacation!! I think I may have scared him...I mean I made the email short and sweet but it may have come as a bit of a shocker. I wrote him a letter and am sending it out tomorrow......I just feel funny calling him up right now...saying"is this peter, umm i think im your daughter"" I just want to be positive its him and know that he wants a relationship!!thats all. Im excited and nervoussssssss!!!AH

Old 08-07-2008, 09:08 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
I have been following this thread and I think I may have an ulcer from the anticipation! I cannot imagine what you are going through!

Maybe you should just call him...of course I suggest that for your peace of mind and my own nerves

Best of luck to you. I am sending my best wishes and prayers.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:40 PM

Smile Yay!! Thank u

SUCCESSS!!!He emailed me back!!!He said he deletes alot of junk email and for some reason opened it and was surprised, and to please give him a call sometime!Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for helping me to locate him!!! Im still a little leary..IDK im a chicken......My BF offered to call so hes going to ask him some questions so he can verify its definately him!!Then I will give him a call!!!!!!!YAY..........thanks everyone!!

Old 08-08-2008, 03:57 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,351,853 times
Quote:
SUCCESSS!!!He emailed me back!!!He said he deletes alot of junk email and for some reason opened it and was surprised, and to please give him a call sometime!Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for helping me to locate him!!! Im still a little leary..IDK im a chicken......My BF offered to call so hes going to ask him some questions so he can verify its definately him!!Then I will give him a call!!!!!!!YAY..........thanks everyone!!
That's so wonderful! Congratulations!

Old 08-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
I am so happy for you! I wish you the best with your new relationship with your Dad

Old 08-08-2008, 04:41 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,438,161 times
Ahh! Great news!! I am so happy for you. Best wishes for you and your father.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:41 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Congratulations! Keep us posted!

Old 08-31-2008, 12:58 AM

Default Update

Thanks guys for helping me..

My father and I have been keeping in touch now everyday through email or phone. He seems like a great person who wants to be there for me now..we have so much to catch up on and we plan on meeting eachother sometime in the near future!

Old 08-31-2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Thanks guys for helping me..

My father and I have been keeping in touch now everyday through email or phone. He seems like a great person who wants to be there for me now..we have so much to catch up on and we plan on meeting eachother sometime in the near future!
What a great ending ....Thanx for updating!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search