Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2008, 12:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,899 times

Advertisements

My name is Laura Cossaboom, I live in MA. My mother was Ruth B Burnham, daughter of Ora and Thomas Harvey. I recently found out she passed away in Pemboke Maine. Ruth Gave me and my brother Mike away when we were babies due to health and personal issues, After getting in touch with our younger brother, her other son Wayne, we found her again. I was not a model daughter though, at the time I had had a daughter of my own and was going through some diffucult times, 4 years later I am doing well. I had tried to contact her for a long time with no returns until recently when I found out she had passed. I am reaching out to Paul or anyone else who knew her because I need closure. Paul from my understanding refused to return her ashes to my brother for burrial, Wayne was the one who found her and because he did not have enough money, Paul took care of everything or so he thought. I was told Paul is refusing to talk to or tell my brother any information and it is making it hard for any of us to get closure. I do not want anything else from anyone, nothing of hers, all I am asking is to get the chance to talk to the man who had known her more than her own children and get the chance to show my change in my life as she had done, and say goodbye to her in the right way. I do not want her ashes, I just want to know where I can go to say goodbye at her final resting place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search