Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:36 PM

417 posts, read 814,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieblazer91 View Post
Well I'd call but the number I have doen't seem to be working. I think I will write. Mother's Day is coming up, now would be as good a time as any, I guess. I have talked with my BM in the past and I'm not sure we will ever be close, I'd at least like to talk to her again. But my sister.. I really want a relationship with her, I want to call her up and be like "oh gosh you're not going to believe this" ya know just that one person you can always talk to. I grew up an only child and I always wanted a sister but never had one and now to know I have one but never getting to see her or talk to her, absolutly kills me! I see cute t shirts and mugs with sayings about sisters and I want to buy them, but they make me cry! oh jeezs now i'm rambling. I'll hush now, but I promise to keep everyone posted !

Thanks
Richelle Preece
Richelle~

I've sent you a DM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 AM

838 posts, read 2,242,416 times
If you go here:
411.com - Online Directory Assistance (http://tinyurl.com/546lo4 - broken link)
it is a reverse search on that address. The number you listed is there, but there is another number with her name there as well. Also, I checked voter registrations. She is still listed as living there so the address is current. If neither phone number works, you can send a letter or depending how far away you are, take a drive.
How old is Misty?
Susan

Old 04-22-2008, 06:05 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,438,161 times
Perhaps she relocated to Florida...

Kathy Schneider Orlando, FL (No address found) 407-996-7228

What is the approximate age of your sister?

Old 04-22-2008, 05:06 PM

23,870 posts, read 33,581,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieblazer91 View Post
Well I'd call but the number I have doen't seem to be working. I think I will write. Mother's Day is coming up, now would be as good a time as any, I guess. I have talked with my BM in the past and I'm not sure we will ever be close, I'd at least like to talk to her again. But my sister.. I really want a relationship with her, I want to call her up and be like "oh gosh you're not going to believe this" ya know just that one person you can always talk to. I grew up an only child and I always wanted a sister but never had one and now to know I have one but never getting to see her or talk to her, absolutly kills me! I see cute t shirts and mugs with sayings about sisters and I want to buy them, but they make me cry! oh jeezs now i'm rambling. I'll hush now, but I promise to keep everyone posted !

Thanks
Richelle Preece
Just want to say I'm sorry you are going through this.
I had 2 sisters growing up, we were never close and now don't speak (in our 40's)
I found out I had a brother placed for adoption before we were all born, figured I would find him so that maybe I would have a close sib.. well guess what? He's friendly with them, so I'm no better then when I started.

Good luck and please don't get your hopes up. If it happens, cool, if not you are going to have a very big broken heart.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:31 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,215,372 times
I've sent you a DM.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,656,344 times
Just wanted to see if all went well. I hope you reconnected with your family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search