Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2013, 05:30 PM

2 posts, read 1,461 times

Advertisements

I am looking for my birth father. My birth mother told me his name was Marvin Spencer and he was the army recruiter in Campbellsville, KY in the summer of 1965. She has not seen him since. He was the only possible father for me, but he denied it because his wife couldn't get pregnant. Please help if you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 08:45 PM

3 posts, read 7,939 times
Additional Questions:
Do you know what the aproximate age of your bio father was at the time of your birth?
What is his race?
Does your mother recall if he had any brothers or sisters?
Does your mother believe that this was his home state or that he was only temporarily there on duty?

Old 11-16-2014, 11:44 PM

2 posts, read 1,461 times
Ms. Clark,
I completely forgot that I had posted on this site. I believe that my bio father was between 30 and 35 at the time of my birth. So he would be late 70s to early 80s now. He was white, or at least appeared to be. My notes are incomplete. I definitely remember that my bio father's father was deceased at the time. I think I remember a mention of him having a brother, but I am not certain, so this could be incorrect. She did not mention where his home was. She was a college student in Campbellsville, KY. She worked part time in a store downtown to help pay her expenses. The recruiting office was a couple of doors down from where she worked.
BTW my bio mother has passed away since I first posted on this site.
Thank you for your interest.
Father Paul Wilson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search