Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2013, 11:56 PM

8 posts, read 14,646 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for friend of mine, Nancy Bowers, formerly Brown, she worked with me in Bad Kreuznach, Germany during 1980-1990, she has a daughter called Jennifer, Nancy should be in her early 70th. after returning from Germany she and Frank Brown lived in Woodbridge, VA then moved to Branson, Forsyth in MO, I'm not sure in which order. She was widowed and remarried, James Bowers, I have been trying to locate her for some time, I cant find her anywhere. Does anyone know her or her whereabout? I really would appreciated.
Thank you,
Doris Carr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 08:27 AM
cla

898 posts, read 3,309,285 times
If you are willing to spend a few $$, you can get an address here..

Nancy Bowers in Atlanta, GA | Intelius

She may be living at

406 S Kendall Ct
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 725-3523

Last edited by cla; 01-04-2013 at 09:42 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 AM

14,485 posts, read 20,667,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris Carr View Post
I'm looking for friend of mine, Nancy Bowers, formerly Brown, she has a daughter called Jennifer, Nancy should be in her early 70th. after returning from Germany she and Frank Brown lived in Woodbridge, VA then moved to Branson, Forsyth in MO, I'm not sure in which order. She was widowed and remarried, James Bowers.
Thank you,
I'm sending you an address for James Bowers. Hopefully it is the right one.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:01 AM
cla

898 posts, read 3,309,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cla View Post

She may be living at

406 S Kendall Ct
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 725-3523
some records show Nancy, Dorothy and James Bowers living at this address, but a county records search shows that Dorothy and James Bowers own this property, so it is probably a long shot.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cla View Post
some records show Nancy, Dorothy and James Bowers living at this address, but a county records search shows that Dorothy and James Bowers own this property, so it is probably a long shot.
cla
I sent Mrs. Carr the address in Ga. to save her any cost.
If the front doors cost money which I don't have, then I go knock on the side door or back door.

As far as Mo. maybe, hopefully Dorothy is James' Mother or some other situation that has Linda under the same roof. Remote I know, but.....

Old 01-31-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
cla
I sent Mrs. Carr the address in Ga. to save her any cost.
If the front doors cost money which I don't have, then I go knock on the side door or back door.
Mrs. Carr has shared with me, that she and her long time friend Nancy, have communicated in recent days. The person living in Nixa was not able to help, but someone else was able to help.

Another example of how hard it may be to find the person, but how easy it could be to find one of the many people that know the person.

Doris,
I'm glad the shuffling, and brain dwelling, of possible addresses, names, etc. resulted in your friend being located. Since she had left Missouri years ago, you were fortunate to find one of her friends.
I'm sure Nancy was delighted to get your phone call.

You've got another friend who will help you too. (F)
So, when the time is right, that should also end the way you and your relatives are hoping.

Good luck on that one.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:27 AM

11,535 posts, read 30,280,619 times
For what it is worth Branson, MO. is near Springfield, Rogersvlle, Ash Grove, Ozarks, Nixa, and some other small communities like Forsyth on Lake Tannycomo or Bull Sholls Lake. Much of what I mentioned is in Green County, MO.. Also, from Springfield to the OK border it is an outstanding area for the Civi War Buff with 3 battlefields and a dozen skirmish sites. ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search