Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2011, 10:24 PM

2 posts, read 1,877 times

Advertisements

For years I have been on a search for my younger half brother from my mother. After our mother left him with his father; his father passed away and I didn't find out for a few years later from other family members and have been trying to search for him on my own without any help from mother side of the family.

Name: Samuel Nicolas Rodiquez (hope I spelled the last name right)
Date of birth: 10-16-1988
Hospital: General Hospital in San Luis Obispo (which have now closed)
Last location: Oceano, CA
Known family members: Gwen Glasgow (at time of birth Lambert) also her maiden name Martin (mother), Robert Rodiquez (father which is deceased in 1999 or 2000)

I would love to find him but keep running into a dead end and don't know what other steps to take and can't afford to hire a PI. After his father passed away I don't know what happen to him since my mother side of the family would never give me any information.

Thank you very much if you can help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2011, 12:04 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,351,853 times
I searched the birth index to find the correct spelling of his surname, and the name was not there. This is the only Samuel listed for that date in that county. Does this name make any sense to you?

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
Name: Samuel Nicholascarl Giovanni
Birth Date: 16 Oct 1988
Mother's Maiden Name: Martin
Birth County: San Luis Obispo

Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 AM

2 posts, read 1,877 times
I am not sure where the Giovanni came in but everything else matches, maybe who I thought his biological father wasn't his biological father or his father had a different (the one that passed) had a dinner last name but I was under the assumption that it was Rodiguez.
Thank you this might help me find him since I know his full name plus I thought his middle name was just Nicolas (maybe they shorten it when just using it around the house).
Again thank you so very very much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search