Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 04:00 AM

18 posts, read 24,975 times

Advertisements

You can see his profile here too:
oleole Golf, Movies, Friends, Hanging with my nephew

he is a 45 year old Man, 6' 0" (183 cm), Catholic and lives in Toronto Ontario.

Maybe the one who is using this picture is not using his own and true picture!!! how can you know that it's really him?

Old 12-19-2011, 12:35 AM

4 posts, read 19,700 times
Many thanks to all who researched and found this person.

Regards,
Moutainmama

Old 12-23-2011, 04:13 AM

3 posts, read 17,807 times
Default Update on finding John

I am happy to hear you all got this straightened out. I was posting a scammer on the site I post the ones I expose. when I was pulling files I found this link about someone wanting to know who John was (I didnt know him at that point either)
When I continued pulling John's info I found the link to what I thought was the REAL man (John)
I called the number and talked to John the next day. I sent him the link where I have several profiles posted using Johns pic (and yes John gets the info too)
If you all want to see it, the pages that have the dozens of profiles that are active and using his pics are at
scammers using pics of John Mageau page 1 - stupid scammers 2 (http://stupidscammers2.weebly.com/john-mageau-p1.html - broken link)

I am NOT a scam reporting site. I found you all when I was pulling the info on Johns Pics. If you all can do anything at all about getting the scammers I have reported on scammers suck please feel free to use any and all info you see there. you can see I dont post my "opinion" I post the links that show the info. I would like to think it is a time saver for the scam busting sites that do accept others to help post it

If you all see any pics on my site and know who the actual person is I would appreciate the info so I can get it updated.

At least with all this info posted we hopefully will make it harder for the scammers to use Johns pics so easily.

So at least we have one mystery solved. Too bad we cant find all the other victims the scammers use the pics of too

Old 12-23-2011, 08:15 PM

7 posts, read 19,819 times
I emailed john on 12.12.11 to alert him of 2 yahoo addresses I discovered with his pictures as the avatars. Found when using yahoo detector. I sent this email to his hotmail address which is listed on romance dating.com website.

I have not received any
acknowledgement from him.. I assume he is interested in knowing about tbis. BELLA amour.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:05 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,511,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moutainmama View Post
Many thanks to all who researched and found this person.

Regards,
Moutainmama
You didn't really find "him" though. You found the person who belongs to the picture. But the scammer is someone else and still out there.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella amour View Post
I emailed john on 12.12.11 to alert him of 2 yahoo addresses I discovered with his pictures as the avatars. Found when using yahoo detector. I sent this email to his hotmail address which is listed on romance dating.com website.

I have not received any
acknowledgement from him.. I assume he is interested in knowing about tbis. BELLA amour.
That's not his address. His name is not John. He said he's the real John, as in the real "guy". He didn't want to give his email address. He didn't want to give his name. He doesn't want contacted by haters. If you really want to contact him, try sending him a DM or email via his profile here. You're never going to contact him via an email address at a dating website becuase that email address belongs to the scammer, not the guy who posted here.

His name isn't John!

john   /dʒɒn/ Show Spelled[jon] Show IPA
noun Slang .
1. a toilet or bathroom.
2. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a fellow; guy. 3. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a prostitute's customer.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:27 AM

I am confused...according to the previous threads in this forum he is identified as JOHN MAGEAU. when I click on the various links in these threads they indicate Mr.Mageau, CEO, Bridge Services, Inc. The website Romancescam.com has a thread that says if u wish to contact John Mageau it has a place to click. This is where the email address johnoleole@hotmail comes up.
R u saying this is a link to a scammer? The other email addresses I provided to who I thought is the real perso, john mageau are ids used by scammers and using the pics of Mr. Mageau. I thought by providing these email addresses
Used by scammers it would help to know the fake ids using his pics. Im very confused and concerned...thank u, bella amour.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:58 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,370,432 times
You're correct, Bella. You wrote to the real guy.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:25 AM

Thank you hcgCali. Im relieved to say the least.

Happy Holidays!

Bella

Old 12-24-2011, 07:13 AM

Why are you even trying to contact him. He said he wasn't giving his real email address because he doesn't want contacted.

He didn't ask anyone here to do anything on his behalf.

All the drama caused by this scammer is interferring with his life. Even people contacting with good intentions about the smammer is a hassle to him.

So there is a hotmail address at a dating website. That doesn't mean it's his real email address that he checks daily. Even innocent people create fake emails for joining websites---addresses they rarely check because the junk mail is crazy.

And HONESTLY, I'm having a hard time believing that the guy who posted here in the real guy if he's saying that's him on the dating website. If his pictures are being used by a scammer, the last place he would be is innocently trying to date.

I think you guys were all scammed by the scammer posting here pretending he was the real deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search