Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 03:10 AM

3 posts, read 17,805 times

Advertisements

This man is John Mageau Primary, CEO, Bridge Staffing Services, PEAK Program, Voice Empowerment and can be viewed at John Mageau Primary, CEO, Bridge Staffing Services, PEAK Program, Voice Empowerment | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/voiceempowerment/5711622304/in/photostream - broken link)
we have several scammers using John (the REAL man) pics at
scammer NL "menschisaac" page 1 - stupid scammers 2 (http://stupidscammers2.weebly.com/nl-menschisaac-p1.html - broken link)

I hope that helps and you can reach me at wasos2@yahoo.com if I can be any more help

Old 11-26-2011, 03:22 AM

3 posts, read 17,805 times
I want to add that I could NOT confirm that it is the actual CEO
here is the info I found on the company if you all want to check

Voice Empowerment Inc.

401 Bay St., Suite 1600
Toronto, ON
M5H 2Y4

Telephone: + 1 416 850 6689
E-mail: info@voiceempowerment.com

Old 11-26-2011, 08:56 AM

23,954 posts, read 33,920,613 times
Voice Empowerment Video with him
It says- John Mageau, President & CEO, Bridge Staffing Services
bridgestaffing.ca

Old 11-27-2011, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 7,829 times
Default its me

the pictures in the photo are me i am a real person my pics have been stolen for some nefarious reason. i dont know why my pictures have the alias are not me. i have contacted all the websites when i find out which ones they are and called the rcmp regarding whats going on. i apologize to any of you who my photos have hurt suffice it to say the pics are not the real me. if you run across anyone online i suggest you check out whether or not they are real. ask the person to go on cam touch their nose grab a water whatever. make sure they are real, if the person is well educated and in their 40s most of us can spell and speak english well. if they cant report them.

if they tell you all the things you want to hear that they are loving, caring bla bla they probably arent real either. ask questions check them out, google them. when i started online i was tricked too so dont feel bad but check out if the person is real if they resist they arent and move on.

i will not leave my real email because i dont want to get inundated with emails from angry people or hear how i swindled you i didnt. i hope this helps.

the real john

Old 11-27-2011, 01:50 PM

23,954 posts, read 33,920,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleole1966 View Post
the pictures in the photo are me i am a real person my pics have been stolen for some nefarious reason. i dont know why my pictures have the alias are not me. i have contacted all the websites when i find out which ones they are and called the rcmp regarding whats going on. i apologize to any of you who my photos have hurt suffice it to say the pics are not the real me. if you run across anyone online i suggest you check out whether or not they are real. ask the person to go on cam touch their nose grab a water whatever. make sure they are real, if the person is well educated and in their 40s most of us can spell and speak english well. if they cant report them.

if they tell you all the things you want to hear that they are loving, caring bla bla they probably arent real either. ask questions check them out, google them. when i started online i was tricked too so dont feel bad but check out if the person is real if they resist they arent and move on.

i will not leave my real email because i dont want to get inundated with emails from angry people or hear how i swindled you i didnt. i hope this helps.

the real john
John; thank you for coming & posting.
Can I ask how you found the post?

By the way; I'm sorry this was done to you & I hope you've taken steps to lock your photos up so that more can't be stolen. If the kid in the photos is your son; make sure you lock those up.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:26 AM

7 posts, read 19,818 times
John,

Again, thank u for coming forward..u r an innocent victim and know this entire fiasco is a shock to u. I am just happy you know about this. Unfortunately, my first online dating experience was with a scammer thar used your photos. This individual is educated...english was proper and no slang words used like the other messages posted. Needless to say, I quit the online dating services. I have sent Santa a letter this year reminding him that a sweet, honest, life-loving woman still believes in love! Happy Holidays to all! Bella

Old 12-17-2011, 12:43 PM

19,855 posts, read 66,068,920 times
You can protec t yourself and your children by blocking the location tag on photos. Google to see how to do it. Won't help with stolen photos but will help with people focused on your kids.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,116,379 times
I think it's utterly amazing that the real guy in the photo just happened to find this site!

Old 12-17-2011, 01:41 PM

4,869 posts, read 10,588,442 times
Someone posted his name in one of the comments, perhaps he found it by googling his name. That sounds like the most likely thing to me.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:57 PM

584 posts, read 1,697,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMBAM View Post
Someone posted his name in one of the comments, perhaps he found it by googling his name. That sounds like the most likely thing to me.
Yes, it is John Mageau.

You click on the link Roselvr posted, then click on the video. The 3rd person appearing on the video was the person in the pictures, and the name under the 3rd person was Jonh Mageau.

It's amazing Roselvr posted the link. How did Roselvr find that link ?

To John Mageau: I am sorry that someone stole your photos and scammed people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.