Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,411 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is AmyAnn, I was born May 15, 1975 in Sioux City, Iowa. I have a mom that would never tell me who my dad was, except for his name is STEVE. That is all i have to go on. She lived in sioux city, iowa and i guess had a fling or a one night stand. She sais he was german, blue eyes, curly hair. I dont know if that is true or not. Im 32 yrs old and not looking for a dime. My mother was never a mother to me and my "dad" who was the only person i knew as a dad died when i was 11 yrs old. I just want to know who my biological father is, and who knows maybe get to know him. Life is very short, i want my family whole. Please if anyone knows all this computer stuff better then me please feel free to give any advice. I dont know where to start looking, i just want to find my dad!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2007, 10:52 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,341,809 times
your mom dont know his full name?

Maybe post your moms name and maybe if he is on here he might recognize it.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:55 AM

575 posts, read 3,695,063 times
What is on your birth certificate?

Keep in mind this is not unusual for the 70's.
-------------------------
You need to start with your mother. You need to get more information from her, if she has any.

Your saying the ONLY thing she told you about this one nighter that produced you, was his first name? Not where, like a car, motel or under what circumstances she met him? Did she go to school with him? Did she ever see him again? Or better yet, plan to spend an entire day at your mothers old high school or local library and go through all the year books from 1970 though 1980 picking out all the Steve's that you suspect.

Does she have any brothers, sisters, relatives or a friend from back then who might remember this Steve?

If your mother told you the truth and his first name is Steve, posting her name could help if he sees this post and 'wants' to respond.

You have to entertain the possibility that she slept around allot and has no idea who, or could be lying and does know but will never give up that info.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:16 AM

403 posts, read 1,564,139 times
Were they ever married?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search