Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 12:29 PM

587 posts, read 1,466,981 times

Advertisements

I believe her maiden name was Bower, or something like that. Last time I saw her, was 2001 when she was still in Austin Texas, but she is originally from San Antonio.

Her parents home was in Castle Hills, San Antonio, but I'm quite sure her mother has passed on now as she was elderly.

Nancy also lived in Colorado before returning to San Antonio in the late 90's.

She would be in her 60's by now. I now live in Europe, but will be nice to know how she is doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 07:23 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,437,280 times
There are a few possibilities. Do you know her husband's name or children's names?

Old 07-10-2010, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
There are a few possibilities. Do you know her husband's name or children's names?
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

She has no children and I never knew her ex husband, the one who gave her the last name Valentine. I believe he is in Colorado somewhere.

I hope she is ok, as she is a cancer survivor and last I heard it had returned, but that was years ago.

Nancy had quite a troubled life when I knew her and had left San Antonio to beat her demons, but I understand she is either in Arizona or Texas.

Old 07-11-2010, 05:50 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,437,280 times
Since you mentioned cancer, I checked the Social Security Death Index. I found this...

NANCY KAY VALENTINE
Born: 21 Aug 1955 Died: 16 Feb 2007 Last Benefit: TX SSN: 466-92-3115 Issued: Texas (She would be 55 this year)

The only Nancy I could find record of in San Antonio is 45.

Or is it possible you mis-spelled her last name?

Nancy Valentin (Born: 8/1/1953 Age: 56)
19298 Sera Deann Ct
Porter, TX 77365
(281) 354-4040

**Lived in San Antonio & Colorado Springs, CO**

Nancy R Valentin
158 De Chantle Rd, Apt. 124
San Antonio, Texas 78201

Last edited by Travelingal2; 07-11-2010 at 06:11 AM..

Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 PM

38 posts, read 58,245 times
Maybe this is her? Only one I could find with TX, AZ & CO address history but it says she's 70?

Nancy D Valentine

Phone: 928-425-6341
address:
610 Fegan St
Globe, AZ 85501

Address History...
Globe, AZ
Pueblo, CO
Sulphur Springs, TX
Beverly, MA
Tucson, AZ
Plano, TX
Durango, CO
Tyler, TX
Big Sandy, TX
Lewisville, TX

Here are the relatives linked to her profile... if any look familiar I can send you their info as well if you'd like...

James D Valentine
Ivan J Chupp
Travis Christop Chupp
Delight Chupp
Trevor C Valentine

Good luck =)

Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 PM

Thanks to everyone. I'm afraid I may have reached a dead end. I have done a fair bit of searching on line and nothing. Nancy would be in her mid 60's.

She also went by the name Robyn. If anyone who knows her come across this thread, feel free to send me a message.

xxx

Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 AM

611 posts, read 774,504 times
Default Found: Nancy Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
Thanks to everyone. I'm afraid I may have reached a dead end. I have done a fair bit of searching on line and nothing. Nancy would be in her mid 60's.
She also went by the name Robyn. If anyone who knows her come across this thread, feel free to send me a message. xxx
I know about your friend, Nancy. She was a good friend of my best friend, Donna. When I met her, she had moved from Texas and was living in Durango, Colorado. A very sweet person.
Nancy was kind of heavy-set, a devout Christian, and would be around age 65 or 66 now.
Don't worry, she is very much alive, has lost weight, remarried, and I believe that she is living in Arizona now.
She goes by the name "Nancy Valentine Chupp"
Our mutial friend, Donna in Durango, died during heart surgery in 2006 but Nancy had married and moved to Arizona a couple of years before.
I still receive email from Donna's daughter and many times she also sends the same email to a few different people, nancy is one of them.
I will be sure to save Nancy's email address for you the next time I see it.
Wow, kind of amazing isn't it? I know that this is the same Nancy, and you will be in touch with her again. High-five for the two of you!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:07 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,868 times
Westwillow, could you email Donna's daughter and ask for Nancy's email?

In the meantime...

The correct birthdate for Nancy Dianne Valentine-Chupp is 8/9/1939

The Globe, AZ address listed above is obsolete. She and husband Ivan Chupp sold that property in Jan/2006.

They moved to 1111 Park Ave, Pueblo, CO. where Ivan died in June of 2006 while doing volunteer work for their church. Nancy sold that property in Feb. of 2007.

Is this the correct person?
Nancy Dianne Valentine-Chupp | Facebook

Old 07-20-2010, 03:06 PM

611 posts, read 774,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Westwillow, could you email Donna's daughter and ask for Nancy's email?

In the meantime...

The correct birthdate for Nancy Dianne Valentine-Chupp is 8/9/1939

The Globe, AZ address listed above is obsolete. She and husband Ivan Chupp sold that property in Jan/2006.

They moved to 1111 Park Ave, Pueblo, CO. where Ivan died in June of 2006 while doing volunteer work for their church. Nancy sold that property in Feb. of 2007.

Is this the correct person?
Nancy Dianne Valentine-Chupp | Facebook
Yes, this is the correct Nancy Valentine on this Facebook page.
Sorry to hear that she has lost her husband.
If Crystal (who is looking for Nancy) gets back to this post, she can easily contact her friend, Nancy, via her Facebook page.
This morning I put in a request to add Crystal as a friend but have heard nothing back from her yet.
I don't think that it would be a good idea to give out Nancy's email address to people I don't know, but this Facebook Account is the perfect contact information for Crystal.
Thank you for your help in finding Nancy, hcgCali. Now I hope that Crystal will read your informative post soon.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:35 PM

Hi you lovely people, unfortunately this is not the Nancy I knew. I know it's been at least 10 years since I saw her, but the woman in the pucture is not her. Also Nancy was never a heavy set person. If anything she was too thin atimes and unlike the Facebook Nancy, I would think Nancy would be an Obama supporter .

She never worked for the department of corrections and certainly never spent her life being a key punch operator. This facebook Nancy has children, while the Nancy I knew had no children.

Thanks all the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search