Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 10:19 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,418,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustrated68 View Post
Nowhere in this thread did I see that the OP owns the house or is the sole leassor.

So please stop with the "kick him out of your house" nonsense, it sounds like he's just as entitled to be there as she is.

The son on the other hand, those 2 need to figure that out. It kills me how anti-man this forum is.
First off I have not heard about any men yet. The OP has talked about a boy friend and the boy friends son, neither of which are men. Men take care of their own. Men pay their own way. A man would not act like the OP's boy friend or boy friends son. No these are not men, they are little boys hiding out in man sized bodies.

Not against men, I am one of those. Against boys parading as men but acting like animals. Then again even my dog knows to go outside and away from the house when he wants to do his business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 11:44 AM

86 posts, read 76,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
First off I have not heard about any men yet. The OP has talked about a boy friend and the boy friends son, neither of which are men. Men take care of their own. Men pay their own way. A man would not act like the OP's boy friend or boy friends son. No these are not men, they are little boys hiding out in man sized bodies.

Not against men, I am one of those. Against boys parading as men but acting like animals. Then again even my dog knows to go outside and away from the house when he wants to do his business.
The OP said she splits expenses with her boyfriend... so there's that

You obviously have some pent up feelings

Old 10-08-2015, 03:27 PM

Quote:

Pent up feelings about what?

The OP said her boy friend tries to borrow money from her. So there's that. The OP shared all about the 29 year old kid that could not clean up after himself, so there's that, the OP said that this same 29 year old kid did not pay his own rent and was evicted so there's that, The OP said this same 29 year old kid had his girlfriend living at the OP's place, so there's that. The OP mentioned that this 29 year old kid urinated in containers and did not toss it out, so there's that. Who does that? He couldn't find the bathroom?

By the way, a grown man does not split the rent with his girlfriend, he pays his own way, so there's that.

A grown man does not support a 29 year old son, a grown man would have taught the son how to take care of himself by the time he was much younger than 29, so there's that.

I can go on and on about these two boys you want to call men. Age does not matter here. Action does. Men don't act the way these two boys are acting.

Old 10-08-2015, 07:35 PM

11,642 posts, read 23,958,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
You have been forced into a living situation you are not happy with, and now you are pretty much stuck. Did you know you may not legally be able to evict these people from your house? Hopefully, the son and GF are too dumb to know this.

It is up to your boyfriend to get his son out. If he fails to do so, you will probably need to go through eviction proceedings. I wish more women would think twice before they give up control of their own lives.
She can get them out legally. She just has to follow the law in her state.

Old 10-08-2015, 07:48 PM

86 posts, read 76,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_bear View Post
She can get them out legally. She just has to follow the law in her state.
Not if he's part owner or on the lease...

Getting the son and girlfriend out without consent of the co-owner or leasor isnt happening

Old 10-12-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Not if he's part owner or on the lease...

Getting the son and girlfriend out without consent of the co-owner or leasor isnt happening
We don't know the OP's situation. I am betting thought that it is her place and the BF, BF's son, and GF are living at her place. As the OP stated her own BF has asked her to borrow money. That just does not sound like a responsible person to me.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:35 AM

61 posts, read 59,373 times
Quote:

My name is on the lease with my boyfriend. My boyfriend do pay the utilities bills along with the cable/internet bills. He pay for it out of his paycheck. Yes he pay half of the rent too. He is not slacking off.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
Pent up feelings about what?

The OP said her boy friend tries to borrow money from her. So there's that. The OP shared all about the 29 year old kid that could not clean up after himself, so there's that, the OP said that this same 29 year old kid did not pay his own rent and was evicted so there's that, The OP said this same 29 year old kid had his girlfriend living at the OP's place, so there's that. The OP mentioned that this 29 year old kid urinated in containers and did not toss it out, so there's that. Who does that? He couldn't find the bathroom?

By the way, a grown man does not split the rent with his girlfriend, he pays his own way, so there's that.

A grown man does not support a 29 year old son, a grown man would have taught the son how to take care of himself by the time he was much younger than 29, so there's that.

I can go on and on about these two boys you want to call men. Age does not matter here. Action does. Men don't act the way these two boys are acting.
I blame it on both his dad and mom. His mom gave him up. His dad had full custody of him until he was 15 year old. His son moved out and move in with his mom. His mom got child support check. My boyfriend had to get the child support stopped after he found out that his 21 year old grown son was working full time. He was mooching off the child support money. My boyfriend end up getting half the child support money back after the judge found out that his son's mother didn't reported him working full time. The child support law in Indiana was to pay child support until they are 21 year old. It got changed 3 years ago to 18 year old. I agree that his son should been taught how to be a man if he was taught younger. Maybe he wouldn't be doing this freeloading mooching now. My boyfriend is paying the price for not being there for him after he moved in with his mom. He tried to make it up for him this time by letting him stay in the house until he get back on his feet but his son was still the same lazy guy. His son treated my home like a hotel to let his girlfriend stay without paying me rent and getting drunk/high.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Nowhere in this thread did I see that the OP owns the house or is the sole leassor.

So please stop with the "kick him out of your house" nonsense, it sounds like he's just as entitled to be there as she is.

The son on the other hand, those 2 need to figure that out. It kills me how anti-man this forum is.
No he is not entitled if he is not paying me rent and not paying for foods. He was eating up the foods that his dad and I was buying together from our paycheck. His son got a job and get his own paycheck. He wasted it on the wrong stuffs he don't need.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
So, now that you have boxed up his stuff, is the son OUT?
Is his father supporting you at this point? Is he helping you get the son and girlfriend out, or is he dragging his feet?

After this whole drama is over, will you and your boyfriend have a good relationship, or has it been ruined?
Yes his son is out. He had been staying at his girlfriend's parent house. He left his stuffs at my house. I boxed it up and in the garage now. His father did supported me on my decision to boxed his stuffs. The relationship had been doing much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting