Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 01:11 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,467,697 times

Advertisements

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands and say, 'How about some sex?' ....and she's always sound asleep."

Last edited by mkfarnam; 08-22-2010 at 01:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 01:28 PM

44,401 posts, read 20,131,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about some sex?' ....and she's always sound asleep."

Bwahahahaha!

Old 08-22-2010, 01:50 PM

A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant and they don't know what to do. About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection. The doctor says to the woman,
"I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."
"Do you think it will work?" she asks.
"It's worth a try." he says. So, the doctor delivers the baby and then operates on the priest.
After the operation he goes in to the priest and says, "Father, you're not going to believe this.".
"What?" asks the priest, "what happened?".
"You gave birth to a child!".
"But that's impossible!" says the priest.
"I just did the operation," insists the doctor, "it's a miracle! Here's your baby."
About fifteen years go by, and the priest realises he must tell his son the truth. One day, he sits the boy down and says,
"Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father." The son says,
"What do you mean, you're not my father?" The priest replies,
"I am your mother. The archbishop is your father.".

Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,755,789 times
why did man invent high heels,>> to cause wo-men to feel pain.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:14 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,233,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Hmmm... Not many ladies responded.. I was expecting a number of ladies with "Go to your room!" responses!
Revenge is best served cold!

Old 08-23-2010, 02:48 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,234,212 times
Two men discussing the one man's divorce - "She cried and the judge wiped her tears with my check book."

The Man Song

...I'll come home when I'm good and ready
To sleep on the couch
What I say goes around here
Right out the window

YouTube - Rodney Carrington - The Man Song

Old 09-17-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
LOL.. Oh I'm not that bad.. But I promise to make a resolution for 2010 to be a better single man, and...and... Hmmm.. I guess I have 2 weeks to think about the rest of the resolutions..
Well Mike it's 9/17/2010 and I haven't seen any changes...

Last edited by mkfarnam; 09-17-2010 at 10:27 PM..

Old 06-28-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
LOL.. Oh I'm not that bad.. But I promise to make a resolution for 2010 to be a better single man, and...and... Hmmm.. I guess I have 2 weeks to think about the rest of the resolutions..
I guess Mike's been called up yonder,

It's 6/26/2011 and I'm still waitin".

Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 PM

well, here goes....

Don had just returned from two weeks of vacation. He asked his boss for two more weeks off to get married.
"What!" shouted the boss. "I can't give you more time now. Whey didn't you get married while you were off?"
"Are you nuts?" replied Don. "That would have ruined my entire vacation!"

Old 06-28-2011, 03:55 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,909,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I guess Mike's been called up yonder,

It's 6/26/2011 and I'm still waitin".
LOL.. I'm a year older, I guess that's a change!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics