Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 06:58 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,754,595 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):
Yesterday we asked "I really need to pull everything out of the __________ so it can be sorted and organized?" There were lots of great answers.

So of course today I have to ask

Did any of you get any of your answers done !!!! ? Not unitl the weekend of Thanksgiving, when I have a few days to do it. Believe me, it needs a few days!

Bonus Question:

How often do you change your hair style ?
or
Have you had the same style for a number of years ?

Extra Credit Question:

When a new neighbor moves in, do you:

Go over and knock on their door to welcome them to the neighborhood ?

If you should see them out front say "Hi" and introduce yourself ?

Other ?

Just for Fun:

If there was a "neon Sign" flashing in front of your house, what would it say ? "Beware of Scatterbrained"

Today in History:
1821 - 1st U.S. pharmacy college, Philadelphia
1858 - 1st performance of New York Symphony Orchestra
1967 - The first issue of "Rolling Stone" was published. John Lennon was on the cover.
1989 - The 27.9-mile-long Berlin Wall, the symbol of the Cold War that separated East and West Germany for 28 years, was opened. Both East and West German citizens celebrated their freedom as they once again were able to walk freely between the two states.

Interesting!

Word of the Day:

fungible \FUHN-juh-buhl\ , adjective;
1.Interchangeable.
2.(Law) Freely exchangeable for or replaceable by another of like nature or kind in the satisfaction of an obligation.
noun:
Something that is exchangeable or substitutable. Usually used in the plural.

Today is:
National Scrapple Day YUM! I do love Scrapple!
For those that don't know scrapple Scrapple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Oh, I know what it is....
Parade Day That should be on Wednesday
Louie Louie Day
National Farm Week
Neon Sign Day I might have to invest in that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 PM

23,027 posts, read 34,438,386 times
I didn't even try to get anything organized!
I had the same hair for a long time, now I change it every few months.
When I see new neighbors outside I introduce myself.
The neon sign would say "Please Buy This House".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics