Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 05:26 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,910,470 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):
In honor of "Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day"

What is the most unusual flavor of Ice Cream you have ever tried ? probably pumpkin pie

What flavor would you create ? not huge on sweets and they already have bday cake... like that one... so... don't know???

Bonus Question:

The "Gotta see this Fairy" had so much fun she sent over her cousin the
"Dancin Fairy"

What dance would you have her teach you ? Have to learn HOW to dance at all FIRST.... can't move my feet at all....

Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people ___judge__others___ ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ? no but I have own some for the garden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 05:31 AM

1,526 posts, read 1,215,410 times
Good Morning!
Karla - I hope you have a wonderful time! Don't forget the camera (Batteries, charger and film - whatever is needed)!
Yesterday I was told that I need to try and put some pics up of our theme rooms. I only have a couple on the computer but will try...
Kitchen Pics....
Attached Thumbnails
Today's Question Wednesday 7-01-09-dscn0920.jpg   Today's Question Wednesday 7-01-09-dscn0919.jpg  

Old 07-01-2009, 05:36 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,614,428 times
Ok....I've put the cellphone down and moved the motorcycle from the striped lines.....here we go!!

Karla I hope you have a wonderful time! Come back soon and share all with us!

Today's Question(s):
What is the most unusual flavor of Ice Cream you have ever tried ? I think it had redhots in it....it was a been there done that things

What flavor would you create ? As long as it had...in no particular order....brownie bits, fudge, caramel, pecan and/or cashews...then covered with more chocolate....I'm not to picky lol.
Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

What dance would you have her teach you ? I forget these lessons as soon as I'm out the door. I once took country line dance lessons with my mom and prompty forgot them before we got home.
Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people _refuse to consider someone else's point of view. There's always two sides___ ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ? I have...for halloween years ago....It got stolen from in front of my house and I've never built another one.

Word of the Day:
badinage\bad-n-AHZH\ , noun:
1.Light, playful talk; banter.---Oh lots of that on here!!!

July is:
National Hot Dog Month
Cell Phone Courtesy Month
Eye Exam Month-I had mine last night...yup still blind as a bat!
Woman's Motorcycle Month -Me likes this one!!
National "doghouse Repairs" month -I'm sure some husbands are busy busy busy!!
Today is:
Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day-Yummy!!
Zip Code Day
Gingersnap Day-I like these!
Build a Scarecrow Day
Vitamin Day-I took mine!!!
Early Bird Day-I'm the early bird of the office!

Old 07-01-2009, 05:39 AM

1,526 posts, read 1,215,410 times
Today's Question(s):

What is the most unusual flavor of Ice Cream you have ever tried ?
nothing really unusual. I like my chocolate!

What flavor would you create ? Anything I could come up with is already out there!

Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

What dance would you have her teach you ?
No waltz, no polka but about anything else would be good. (Not the Pop & Lock stuff - the joints don't need any help learning how to do that!)

Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people __
think they are better than others______ ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ?
No

Today in History:
1874 - The first zoo in the United States opened in Philadelphia, PA. - Just realized how long it has been since we have been to an actual zoo! We really need to do this again!

July is:
National Hot Dog Month It's almost mandatory to have these around on July 4th!
Cell Phone Courtesy Month It would be nice if people could do that!
Eye Exam Month
Woman's Motorcycle Month Yay
National "doghouse Repairs" month

Have a great day everyone!

Old 07-01-2009, 05:55 AM

18,295 posts, read 26,092,582 times
Good morning! have a great time Karla! Todays questions:

What is the most unusual flavor of ice cream you have tested? Nothing unusual, just the usual chocolate, vanilla, strawberry

What flavor would you create? Can't think of any at the moment-will think on it, though!

Bonus question: The "gotta see this fairy" had so much fun she sent over her cousin the "dancing fairy". What dance would you have her teach you? i can use a refresher course in several of them!

Extra credit question: Why are people so..."in your face" about things they disagree on.

Just for fun: have you ever built a scarecrow? No

Today-early bird day? Been getting up at 5 in the morning lately-don't usually do that.
Vitamin day-always a good thing.
Gingersnap day-DITTO!

Have a great day!!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:00 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,720,403 times
Have a great time Karla and be safe!!!

What is the most unusual flavor of Ice Cream you have ever tried ? I have not tried anything unusual in flavors but what I had that was unusual was fried ice cream. Pretty good too.

What flavor would you create ? i'm not creative and can't think of anything. I do like pastaschio though.

Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

What dance would you have her teach you ? electric slide. Haven't gotten that down pat and I think it looks sooo cool.

Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people ____always have to be gossiping about someone.____ ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ? no but hubby has.

Today in History:
1847 - The first adhesive postage stamps went on salehow did they get it to stick before???
1862 - To help pay for the Civil War, the U.S. Congress established the Bureau of Internal Revenue on this day. President Abraham Lincoln signed the bill into law, making it possible for the feds to collect a three percent tax on incomes ranging from $600 to $10,000, and five percent on incomes over $10,000. because of this I had a good career and now retired enjoy the fruits of my labors.
1874 - The first zoo in the United States opened in Philadelphia, PA. yay philly again. Been to this zoo many many times.
1903 - 1st Tour de France bicycle race begins Been going that long huh.

Word of the Day:
1.Light, playful talk; banter.keep it light........my motto.

July is:
National Hot Dog Month guess i'm in the monority but I hate hot dogs.
Cell Phone Courtesy Monthnot everyone will honor this.
Eye Exam MonthI'm getting one next week.
Woman's Motorcycle Month barrom barrommmmmmmmmm
National "doghouse Repairs" month oh good........hubby will appreciate this

Today is:
Creative Ice Cream Flavor Dayshould be interesting
Zip Code Day i remember when they started zip codes and thought this was a royal pain in my butt.
Gingersnap Day should be a day in october.......I think of fall when I hear gingersnaps.
Build a Scarecrow Dayokay.
Vitamin Day i hate taking vitimans.....
Early Bird Day[/quote] a race for worm.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:02 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,720,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdinia View Post
Good Morning!
Karla - I hope you have a wonderful time! Don't forget the camera (Batteries, charger and film - whatever is needed)!
Yesterday I was told that I need to try and put some pics up of our theme rooms. I only have a couple on the computer but will try...
Kitchen Pics....

Thanks hdinia.......great pictures!!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 AM

48,501 posts, read 22,145,497 times
Today's Question(s):

Hydrangea ...... it was a lovely lavender color and had a floral flavor....I remember the color and the circumstances more than the flavor.....I was walking thru a flower park in Kagoshima Japan with my DP's mother...on a warm afternoon in May....we were hot and tired and stopped for ice cream...choices: Green Tea, sesame, or hydrangea. It is a wonderful memory and the ice cream soothing and light and sweet and cooling--it matched my mood.

What flavor would you create ?

I am not sure that the world needs another flavor...DQ, Baskin Robbins and Ben and Jerry seem to have a lock on combinations and mix-ins......I might go with a cocktail flavor like margarita...or gin and tonic....or perhaps Jagermister. There are occassions when that might be nice.

Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

An old fashion country waltz.

Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people try to control other people ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ? Yes!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,722,761 times
Today's Question(s):

A couple of weeks ago I bought a pint of "Brown Sugar" ice cream. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

What flavor would you create ?
Bring back Frusen Glädjé coffee mixed with chocolate fudge

Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

Extra Credit Question:

Can someone explain to me why people keep asking me about dancing ?

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow ? Not much need for one in Trenton NJ where I was raised. Maybe Mike could have shown me how to make one that was armed.

Today in History:
1847 - The first adhesive postage stamps went on sale
1862 - To help pay for the Civil War, the U.S. Congress established the Bureau of Internal Revenue on this day. President Abraham Lincoln signed the bill into law, making it possible for the feds to collect a three percent tax on incomes ranging from $600 to $10,000, and five percent on incomes over $10,000.
1874 - The first zoo in the United States opened in Philadelphia, PA.
1903 - 1st Tour de France bicycle race begins

Word of the Day:
1.Light, playful talk; banter.

July is:
National Hot Dog Month
Cell Phone Courtesy Month
Eye Exam Month
Woman's Motorcycle Month
National "doghouse Repairs" month

Today is:
Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day
Zip Code Day
Gingersnap Day
Build a Scarecrow Day
Vitamin Day
Early Bird Day[/quote]

Old 07-01-2009, 06:57 AM
NCN

21,669 posts, read 25,775,412 times
Today's Question(s):

What is the most unusual flavor of Ice Cream you have ever tried? Smurf, it was blue and delicious. We had season tickets at Carowinds, so we would go on Sunday afternoons and park in the short time parking area and eat ice cream and then leave. We only came for the ice cream and that was the only place we knew that had the Smurf ice cream.

Bonus Question:

"Dancin Fairy"

What dance would you have her teach you? I want a refresher course on the Electric slide.

Extra Credit Question:

No extra credit today.

Just for Fun:

Have you ever built a scarecrow?
On a flannel board for storyhour, does that count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics